No announcement yet.

The Division 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is enticing. Going around New York would be great. However, CoD MW Season Two drops today and I am heavily invested in that gem of a game.

Comment

Trailers released last night with Gameplay and CGI included. Below is the former.

Mildy tempted to jump in but still distrust Massive on their ability to implement an endgame and decent loot system. Something they didn't do in the first game, and seemingly have struggled with in the sequel. Also the news of 'Battle Pass' and the complete lack of detail on these yesterday is a red flag. After my Destiny 2 battle pass experience I don't want another 200-300 hour or £70 commitment. And on a game with loot boxes.

Ubisoft have reduced the base game price to $3 for the US. But over here we pay either £7.99 to £8.99 (PSN/Live). Their regional pricing seems 'off' again and a final bit of a kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
        Trailers released last night with Gameplay and CGI included. Below is the former.

Mildy tempted to jump in but still distrust Massive on their ability to implement an endgame and decent loot system. Something they didn't do in the first game, and seemingly have struggled with in the sequel.
        The first raid they launched was not only dull but a complete ball-ache on consoles, as it was designed for mouse and keyboards. their response when Pc finished it in 5 hours and it took the first console team 3 days was it was working as intended. All it would of taken was for them to say "we are reworking the raid to make it a fairer experience on consoles" instead they doubled down on the working as intended line and released raid tiers so you could dial the difficulty down but locked the best weapons and Armour behind the top tier. they will not be getting any more of my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          Looks great though. I may jump back in at a later date. Their environments look amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X