Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid £39-99 from Shopto.Great game so far.Looks superb in 4K hdr

Comment

Mine was supposed to arrive by the 17th. Well, it's the 17th now and according to Amazon it still hasn't shipped. Hope it ships this afternoon and arrives tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
        I've still not played either of the Crystal Dynamics (second) reboot games but own Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 and PC. In addition I also have access to Rise of the TR on GamePass, and given that I'm slow progressing through games and won't sub to GP forever - is it OK to play the Rise first?
        Seeing the stories are largely terrible and are often at complete odds with what's happening onscreen I'd say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
          Seeing the stories are largely terrible and are often at complete odds with what's happening onscreen I'd say yes.
          Ta, yea if I do get a chance I think I'll just start with Rise and go from there.

Comment

Couldn't find a first play thread, either people didn't care (likely) or last forum crash ate the thread.

Got the complete version off psn for £15 as i enjoyed the 1st game and most of Rise. You get alot of game in it, though it's mostly tick box list collecting random rubbish in the same way assassin creed games do. Few of the 20 odd tombs are memorable and much like the 1st game and Rise it's always 10-20 minute platform puzzle, but they engaged me enough to find them all through open world map.

Nothing changed in the gameplay department, the story is atrocious and even more schlocky compared to previous games, Croft often coming across as complete sociopath and i do laugh someone on the writing team got a few of the npc's to point this out a couple of times throughout the game and infinity's heavily armed merc's crap their pants when informed psycho Croft is near them. The main story set pieces are no-where near as good as the 1st or Rise.

As far as extras go they cut out of PVP mp(meh), and put in some sort of orb chase in the tombs from the main game, and gone to is the survival and horde modes from Rise, which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
            X