X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t that wheel have force feedback?

Comment

Yeah, it did, it rotated itself!

It was a cool idea, but was anyone actually better at Ridge with a JogCon than a normal pad?!

Comment

I had that other one the twisty one... NegCon?

Comment

The NegCon actually works really well to be fair, although takes some getting used to.

The JogCon, I’ve never understood how it would actually help you at all. It is really cool though.

Comment

Made for a good experience with rr4, but was never going to improve laptimes obviously. Fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Maybe there's another studio that does but I feel like Media Molecule are the only obes who consistently make use of all functionality in every game
              They’ve made a whopping 1 game this generation and took 8 years to do so, you’d like to think so ��

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I'm just disappointed the controller isn't based on the JogCon!

That's definitely a new weapon for the In a fight, who would win thread.

Comment

You'd definitely have both eyes out if you threw it right!

Comment

Would be good against a jungle bearded enemy or one with long hair. Push it into the hair and give it a good twirl.

Comment

Has anyone ever used one? They did that white twisty one two didn't they?

Comment

I played R4 exclusively on the JogCon. The white twisty one you mention is the NegCon.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]

Were you actually better with the JogCon than the regular pad?

I loved the idea but could never actually use it to good effect.

The NegCon is great for Wipeout. I actually feel it's better for Wipeout than Ridge.

Comment

You don't know how many times I've craved for my Ascii grip for certain game this generation...

Comment

I honestly have no idea - I'm not kidding when I say I played exclusively on the JogCon

I remember being alright at it, but I'm certainly no Ridge god.

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              @fuse

Were you actually better with the JogCon than the regular pad?

I loved the idea but could never actually use it to good effect.

The NegCon is great for Wipeout. I actually feel it's better for Wipeout than Ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                You don't know how many times I've craved for my Ascii grip for certain game this generation...

I've never seen this in my life. So they could put an analogue stick on this, but not on a move controller for VR.

Comment

Working...
                                X