X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Kevin Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      I like to imagine that Cerny saw the Microsoft footage yesterday and just went "hold my goddamn beer!".
      This made me chuckle because its probably near the truth.

Comment

Cerny: "Playstation 5 will launch in 2021. But it's well worth waiting for because each Xbox Series X console is infected with Coronavirus"

Comment

Wednesday 18th March, 4pm

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Mark Cerny deep dive into PS5 tech.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Wednesday 18th March, 4pm

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Mark Cerny deep dive into PS5 tech.
            Welcome to six posts ago

Comment

That’ll be 1am for me, which is great because Cerny has the perfect bed time story voice.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                That’ll be 1am for me, which is great because Cerny has the perfect bed time story voice.
                Doesn't he though?!

Comment

I hope its not just a tech spec, I want info.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    He reminds me of Peter Gregory from Silicon Valley

Cerny is deffo more Willy Wonka than Wonka himself when he talks.

Come with me...
                    Last edited by hudson; 17-03-2020, 14:38.

Comment

This presentation is as boring AF

Comment

So are its Specs/ How the mighty have fallen

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                          This presentation is as boring AF
                          I think it was meant to be their GDC presentation, but obviously that was cancelled due to present events. These are usually not interesting; they're very industry-facing.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            I wonder if Corona Virus has had a part to play?
                            Sorry, a bit late.

Comment

So, apparently it's quite a bit less powerful than the Xbox? I mean I don't really understand all the numbers and stuff but that's what the Eurogamer comments are telling me.

I wonder what the price difference will look like.

It's going to be a tricky call for me, I think. I really like the Xbox pad and I really like Gamepass - plus more power is always nice - but Sony has a better game library and it'll be the platform that my friends will most likely be on.

Ho hum. Will be interesting to see what the actual PS5 design is. I've kinda come around to the look of the XSX, giant breezeblock that it is. I don't love it though, and I can definitely envision a situation where the PS5 is much cooler looking.

Comment

It's an interesting take on the spec side of things.

Didn't think it would be as powerful as the Xbox Box Series Xbox Series X Series (stupid bloomin' name) but at the end of the day let's not forget that

IT'S ABOUT THE GAMES!!!

And last time I checked Microsoft said there wouldn't be any next-gen exclusives on their box for a couple of years.

I'll stick with my exclusive, next-gen, single player experiences thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X