No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the Meltdown on RestEra. It's all about the games LOL. Shove it up your 10 Teraflop Ass

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Loving the Meltdown on RestEra. It's all about the games LOL. Shove it up your 10 Teraflop Ass
      My God, you're an absolute bellend.

It is all about the games - the Switch says "hello".

I'll take the ban.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        My God, you're an absolute bellend.

It is all about the games - the Switch says "hello".

I'll take the ban.
        I'm sorry your wet dream of Mark Cerny didn't come true, but never mind.. 10 Teraflops isn't too bad

Switch says to me, it's all about being a sequel to the 3DS; Its hardy about the games, since so many of them are ports

Comment

LOL specs mean **** in the real world, i don't buy a machine to brag about it's power i buy it for the games. And thats why i never bothered with xbox this time as theres nothing to entice me to it, cuphead went to pc and in doing so it lost the one reason i'd get one. Doubt i'll go with another xbox as PS5 will have vr so it's where i'll eventually end up.

Comment

Switch says to me, it's all about being a sequel to the 3DS; Its hardy about the games, since so many of them are ports
            Ports or whatever. They've still sold over 300M of them pretty much at full price with absolutely no sign of slowing down. For Nintendo it absolutely is about the games. Their hardware enables them to sell their own games - that's about all there is to it.

Comment

I'm sorry your wet dream of Mark Cerny didn't come true, but never mind.. 10 Teraflops isn't too bad

The specs aren't the reason Mark Cerny causes me to have wet dreams.

Just because you get tingly by talk of teraflops doesn't mean the rest of us do.

In fact, I actually said I didn't think it would be as powerful as the Series X. I guess you have selective reading?

Comment

If people are really that hung up on specs why not just jump to PC? Switch proved that power doesn't mean much it's stilll sold a crapload it totally destroyed the xbox in Japan although to be honest that's not hard as theres probably only 100 xbox owners over there LOL

Comment

The specs aren't the reason Mark Cerny causes me to have wet dreams.
                  Just as well really

Comment

It's like trying to speak with a toddler.
                    Last edited by teddymeow; 18-03-2020, 16:59.

Comment

Oh dear God.

Comment

But, but, but it has less Teraflops!!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          If people are really that hung up on specs why not just jump to PC? Switch proved that power doesn't mean much it's stilll sold a crapload it totally destroyed the xbox in Japan although to be honest that's not hard as theres probably only 100 xbox owners over there LOL
                          PC and Switch is the best combo if you don't care too much about Sony's in-house output and all-round excellent and accessible VR. Game Pass is great value, but I just wasn't using it at all so had to cancel.

I might get a PS5 to bridge me over until the next Nintendo machine, that said I'm still not really back in love with games. I also need a lot more retro stuff first.

Comment

Ughhh I have no idea which next gen machine I'll buy. I mean, first world problems, obviously.

There's definitely something to recommend both sides, and Xbox having the edge on power doesn't help.

Comment

It's like trying to speak with a toddler.
                              I don't dream about Mark at 1:AM

Comment

But, but, but it has less Teraflops!!
                                But, But the Saturn loaded games faster, than the PS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X