Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Sony can show all the games they want right now, that thing needs to run glacier cool & silent before ill put down a bean.
    So we’ll both be getting a PS5 Slim, then?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      So we’ll both be getting a PS5 Slim, then?
      Yep 🤣

Comment

Can’t wait to see what Sony have in store for this behemoth of a system! That super fast hard drive should allow it to load loads more graphics than we’ve seen previously!

Comment

I don't think behemoth is a big enough word [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION].

Colossus, Goliath, Dreadnought.

Think big!!! It's a quantum leap in computing.

Remember, 10 is better than 12 too. You don't hear about "perfect 12". It's "perfect 10"!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            You don't hear about "perfect 12".
            Perfect 12 is the scientific term for WAD.

Comment

Nova siszed?

Powered by the cooling properties of the Greenland ice shelf, which is why only 1 console will be available at launch.

Comment

How many megaflops has it go though? The thing I'm most excited about next gen is how many flops those eggheads can cram into those little boxes. **** games, give me flops!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Can’t wait to see what Sony have in store for this behemoth of a system! That super fast hard drive should allow it to load loads more graphics than we’ve seen previously!
                  It'll load SO many, we won't even be able to SEE them all.

Comment

I'm not sure how valid this is since the video never mentions Sony or PlayStation. But 'apparently' this is a tech demo of a new VR hand tracking controller.

Past patents have suggested that Sony is working on finger-tracking for a new VR motion controller, possibly PlayStation Move 2, to be paired with an unannounced PSVR 2 headset. Now a new video from Sony researchers gives us a much more solid look at that work. The video accompanies a

Comment

UE5 on PS5 or something

Comment

That is ridiculously impressive!

It will look near identical on Xbox Series X too before anybody accuses me of fanboyism.

Comment

Very impressive.

What I’m seeing here is all the effort that goes into top tier PlayStation exclusives normally is something you now get for free. Does this mean Ubisoft will spend more time on the important gameplay elements of their titles? Or that they can churn out more crap faster? Only time will tell...

Lol, it’s option 2.

Comment

It will look near identical on Xbox Series X too before anybody accuses me of fanboyism.
                            Except that last bit, as the Xbox struggles to load the graphics in quick enough. She has to take a bus to the portal in the Xbox version lol.

Comment

PC Master Race

Comment

That looks great to be honest.

I'm starting to quite eagerly anticipate this new machine now, even though I'm not expecting to be a giant leap.

One thing I am really hoping for is BC with Cyberpunk 2077 out of the box. Sony said they are aiming for '99%' BC with PS4, so hopefully Cyberpunk will be included in that. I'd much rather play a boosted version of the game on the PS5 than play it on either my Xbox One S or launch PS4.

Comment

Working...
                                X