Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Sony cancelled the event due to escalating events in the US caused by the continued racist actions of the police force and their corrupt president after a police officer murdered a black citizen.

Not "over race"...
    So race was an issue... And since you're such a BIG PS fan, why does SONY not look to have, or have back leads, in its 'amazing AAA House games '
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 02-06-2020, 17:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      MS In House event is still for July, but never mind ...q
      Everyone has cancelled events in the next few days; EA, MS, Sony. What the event is DOESN'T matter.

Comment

So race was an issue... And since you're such a BIG PS fan, why does SONY, not look to have back leads in its 'amazing AAA House games '
        Actually, the phrase you used was "key black players" so with that in mind:

Kat in Gravity Rush (the main character)
        Nadine Ross in Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy
        Rico in Killzone
        Delsin in inFamous Second Son is of Native American descent
        Henry and Sam in The Last of Us
        Riley in The Last of Us Left Behind
        Kratos in God of War is played by a black actor

Not necessarily lead, playable characters but ones with large parts to play in their respective titles.

So, yeah. I'm done with this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          Everyone has cancelled events in the next few days; EA, MS, Sony. What the event is DOESN'T matter. There are bigger things happening right now.
          How many of SONY AAA In House games, feature a back lead? .The horrible.Crackdown 3 and Halo5 did .Mabye that explains the hate LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
            Everyone has cancelled events in the next few days; EA, MS, Sony. What the event is DOESN'T matter.
            Need to include EA... The irony

Comment

Actually, the phrase you used was "key black players" so with that in mind:

Kat in Gravity Rush (the main character)
              Nadine Ross in Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy
              Rico in Killzone
              Delsin in inFamous Second Son is of Native American descent
              Henry and Sam in The Last of Us
              Riley in The Last of Us Left Behind
              Kratos in God of War is played by a black actor

Not necessarily lead, playable characters but ones with large parts to play in their respective titles.

So, yeah. I'm done with this now.
              Not lead

Comment

Halo V and Crackdown had Key black players in it ..When was the last time a Black character was lead in a SONY In-house AAA game ?

MS isn't all bad *rollseyes*
                You didn't say lead.

Comment

You didn't say lead.
                  Ok.... How many, IN- house games from SONY, lead with a Black Character?

Comment

Please start another thread if you want to talk about black characters in videogames.

Comment

Why has this descended into debate about racial issues? Please can we get back to discussing why PS5 will trounce Xbox so hard next gen. Please!

Comment

Ok.... How many, IN- house games from SONY, lead with a Black Character?
                        I think I speak for everyone when I say, shut the **** up.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you look and sound? Do you think it’s banter or a joke? Clearly no one else is joking

You’re using the literal oppression of a people as a means to grandstand and score points over a ****ing games console. Where YOU brought up race I might add, no one else. Everyone else seems to have more awareness

People have died. People are still dying. Show some respect. Show some humility, and please just ****ing zip it, and stop being such an insensitive moron.

Comment

I really am interested to see if Sony really does have another trick up its sleeve. I'm hoping it's some epic VRness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                            I think I speak for everyone when I say, shut the **** up.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you look and sound? Do you think it’s banter or a joke? Clearly no one else is joking

You’re using the literal oppression of a people as a means to grandstand and score points over a ****ing games console. Where YOU. brought up race I might add, no one else. They seem to have more awareness

People have died. People are still dying. Show some respect. Show some humility, and please just ****ing zip it, and stop being such an insensitive moron.
                            ****ing hell, [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              I really am interested to see if Sony really does have another trick up its sleeve. I'm hoping it's some epic VRness!
                              I'm intrigued by the haptic feedback on the pad. How that will work for FPS, driving, puzzle games.

Comment

Need to include EA... The irony
                                EDIT - scratch that. Probably best to move on. Debates over why every videogame company just delayed presentations for this week really doesn't matter atm.
                                Last edited by Digfox; 02-06-2020, 18:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X