• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Ridge Racer
    The dream.

Comment

Sony better pull some interesting games out of the bag. I still think the PSP had one of the best launch line ups.

Comment

Horizon 2 me thinks

Comment

Announcements from Santa Monica, Bend and San Diego hopefully.

Can you imagine a Mod Nation Racers with instantaneous testing of created tracks thanks to the SSD?

Comment

Spider-man 2
            Horizon Zero Mid-day
            Gran Turismo 7 (to be released 2030)
            FIFA 21 (to demostrate how fast you can buy & open loot boxes using the SSD)
            Madden 21 (as above)
            An indie title to show dynamic lighting that will release at launch but remains little more than a tech demo
            Sony VR2 the next generation
            No price tag and vague release window

Or I've just become too cynical with it all.
            Last edited by MartyG; 31-05-2020, 07:55. Reason: We're at GT7, who knew?

Comment

I think we'll see stuff like Horizon 2, Spider-Man 2 etc and the actual system.
              No price though, no release date and no mention of PSVR2

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Yep, agreed.
                Last edited by Digfox; 30-05-2020, 13:15.

Comment

Maybe Housemarque have realised that they are the masters of the arcade shooter rather than a GAAS FPS developer and have come up with a, whisper it, Resogun beater?!

Comment

I don't even think we will see the console actually. I read its an hour long and focusing on games.
                    It will be a 3 stage program: Here is the controller... Then here are the games you'll be playing with the controller... Then here is the device it all works on.

Comment

In all honesty it doesn't matter what the console looks like.

Basic dimensions would be good to plan for setting it up on a shelf or whatever but the actual aesthetics, nah.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        In all honesty it doesn't matter what the console looks like.

Basic dimensions would be good to plan for setting it up on a shelf or whatever but the actual aesthetics, nah.
                        I guess. Just with the seriesX I'm wondering were the hell I'd put such a thing. If I knew it was sort of PS4 shaped I'd be happier as it would fit in the same space.

Comment

Sony haven’t announced a new game since 2017, so here’s a list of all the studios they have and projects.

SIE Japan Studios:
                          Project Siren - Rumoured Silent Hill (Gravity Rush 2 - gold November 2016)
                          ASOBI! TBA (Astro Bot Rescue Mission VR - gold September 2018)

Polyphony Digital - Rumoured Gran Turismo 7 (Gran Turismo Sport - gold 2017)
                          Guerrilla - Rumoured New FPS & Horizon 2 (Horizon Zero Dawn - gold January 2017)
                          SIE London Studio - TBA (Blood & Truth - gold April 2019)
                          Media Molecule - TBA (Dreams - gold February 2020)
                          SIE Xdev - TBA (last collaboration was Detroit)
                          Bend Studio - TBA (Days Gone - gold March 2019)
                          Insomniac Games - New Ratchet & Clank?/Spider-Man 2 (Spider-Man - gold July 2018)
                          Naughty Dog - TBA rumoured multiplayer only title/The Last of Us Part 2 (The Last of Us Part 2 - gold May 2020)
                          PixelOpus - TBA (Concrete Genie - gold September 2019)
                          SIE San Diego Studio - Rumoured Uncharted title/MLB The Show 21 (MLB The Show 20 - MLB 21 will now be multi format)
                          Santa Monica Studio - God of War 2 (God of War - gold March 2018)
                          Sucker Punch - Ghosts of Tsushima (Ghosts of Tsushima- gold expected June 2020)

I’ve probably missed some studios out but it’s interesting to see who’s been doing what and when content has been finished on games. Sometimes when a game goes gold/heading to gold if the studio is big enough to split teams they can start to allocate resources onto other projects or DLC etc.

Can’t wait to see what Sony has got and also what Sony has signed up because they will need to pad out that first party with some moneyhats.
                          Last edited by Family Fry; 30-05-2020, 15:24.

Comment

I think the way things are going the price tags are going to be scratch and reveal... Like a lottery scratch card

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              I guess. Just with the seriesX I'm wondering were the hell I'd put such a thing. If I knew it was sort of PS4 shaped I'd be happier as it would fit in the same space.
                              I'm actually wall mounting my TV and sticking the Series X directly beneath it on its side... So it looks like a centre speaker.

Hopefully that means the kids don't even get interested in the weird black monolith and leave it the hell alone.

I can't have my switch in the dock to this day, it'll just get trashed in seconds.

Comment

Hoping to see a new GT and killzone game . Couldn't careless about consoles looks

Comment

Working...
                                X