Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Who would you guys like Sony to buy? Its a horrible question, mind. Humour me.
    Konami

Comment

You joke, but could Sony help PES get future licensing for... Wasting my time with this question lol

Comment

Segas ip’s.

Not like Sega is going to do anything useful with it again.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Segas ip’s.

Imagine if you will. Digital E3 2021, Sony announce Sega Magadrive Collection for PS5

Comment

Imagine if you will. Digital E3 2021, Sony announce Sega Magadrive Collection for PS5
            Makes me want to vomit 🤮

Comment

I'd buy it...

Comment

Segas ip’s.

They just did SoR4!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  They just did SoR4!
                  But that looked like clipart!

Comment

Segas ip’s.

Instead of pathetic trolling maybe you took the time to actually play the sequels they've made to some of their old IP? If you did you might find out that the new Sakura Wars and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are rather good?

Comment

They just did SoR4!
                      It wasn't SEGA.SEGA didn't even publish it, much less producer it. No doubt why some will say it was good

Comment

Don't like the new cases, too boring and generic. They should have gone for something more bold and unique.

You may scoff, but when the PS5 is continuing to flourish in Brazil in decades to come, it'll all be down to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Instead of pathetic trolling maybe you took the time to actually play the sequels they've made to some of their old IP? If you did you might find out that the new Sakura Wars and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are rather good?
                          Wow. Just wow. Coming from you.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Coming from you.
                            I loved to stick the boot into SEGA. But over the last year or two, There's been a marked upturn of decent quality from SEGA Japan. Maybe you should 'try' and play the likes of Sakura Wars, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Fist of the North Star you might find out they're well produced and made games?. Not the SEGA of the CSK days, but very good to decent none the less.

Hell even House Of the Dead V is utterly brilliant in the Arcades. If only SEGA would bring it to SONY VR and then bring Sega World Drivers Championship to UK Arcades

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              It wasn't SEGA.SEGA didn't even publish it, much less producer it. No doubt why some will say it was good
                              Ooh, I didn’t think of that. Anyway, Sega licensing the game to someone else was a good idea in this case. I agree with fishbowlhead - they should give others a go with their IPs

Comment

Ooh, I didn’t think of that. Anyway, Sega licensing the game to someone else was a good idea in this case. I agree with fishbowlhead - they should give others a go with their IPs
                                I very much doubt fishhead even played SOR IV . I would disagree mind, I thought SOR IV wasn't that great and not a patch on SOR II. SEGA should have given the task to Ancient

Comment

Working...
                                X