Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there it is, 9pm UK time.

Comment

Clashes with the lockdown virtual pub quiz, boo!

Comment

Nice to see a black pad

Plus, guessing that's the console startup noise - it sounds really cool.

I am priapic to see the machine itself tbh. Looking forward to this.

Comment

Priapism in gaming is all too uncommon these days

Comment

Comment

Interested to see if MS throw something out to try and get attention back before the 4th, the risk of losing the spotlight is high for them after the last showing

Comment

I just hope the console looks cool. I want to see some interesting games.

Comment

I hope they've took inspiration from the original PC Engine.

Comment

Sony reiterates that it won't be making PS5 games run on PS4 because it doesn't want to hold them back.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Nice to see a black pad

Plus, guessing that's the console startup noise - it sounds really cool.

I am priapic to see the machine itself tbh. Looking forward to this.
                      It's a white pad I think. Certain lighting highlights the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Interested to see if MS throw something out to try and get attention back before the 4th, the risk of losing the spotlight is high for them after the last showing
                        What like? Exclusives?

Sniggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...tible-with-ps4
                          Sony reiterates that it won't be making PS5 games run on PS4 because it doesn't want to hold them back.
                          You mean like an actual next gen console?

Comment

Good to see we finally have a date...

Comment

I'm really hoping that they'll bust out of the gate with a load of stuff that's really exciting and new.

The PS4/Xbox One consoles are the first, I guess "tier" of consoles that I've pretty much steered entirely clear of. I owned a PS4 briefly but only really used it for VR, and now I have a Quest, I find that a lot more interesting for big, involving experiences and the Switch for portable, local multiplayer or indie stuff. I think it's due to how the early PS4 gen straddled with so many titles being cross-gen.

I'm not so difficult to please. I just want an exclusive Ridge Racer and Armored Core.

Comment

Foolishly thought it was a console reveal, but it's just silly games. Gonna be a long tantric w*** this. I only want to see the console coz dang it! :P

Comment

Working...
                                X