Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not strickly PS5 but the state of play starts at 9

Comment

VR players definitely need to pick up Hitman III, insane value.

Comment

Is it out?

Comment

Announced to be coming in January

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            I think that's it though, the new titles thing is the biggest distinction these days between the two services and given how rarely MS releases a major title it wouldn't be hard to Sony to offer a comparative set up even if the biggest games didn't arrive on day one and yet they don't utilise it the same. Just seems odd as MS has clearly shown Sony should be able to at least multiply the subscriber base for it easily by 10x or more.
            You say that but in the last few months they released bleeding edge, Ori will of the wisps, Minecraft Dungeons... It was one a month until they hit lockdown and now they're doing summer hits or whatever it's called with Yakuza and some other big games going into it.

They've had more exclusives this year by June than they had all of last year. With more studios now this can only get better and game pass will continue to add them day one.

Watched the state of play. I think Hitman VR could be really cool. I think I'm getting too old for crash bandicoot but cool to see that coming back.

Not a lot else but it was decent

Comment

I can see why they did the state of play. Clear the boards ready for PS5.
              Hitman VR is going to be cool. Also I think this is the first official VR game shown for PS5. Good to know.

Comment

I think Braid anniversary edition looks a nicer package. Features developer commentary throughout. The Pathless and that other BOTW clone (in looks) looked decent too.

Comment

The State of Play was a bit like Sony releasing a PSA to say 'see? It's fine to move on to PS5 now'

Comment

Definitely felt very controlled and confident

Comment

State of Play was there to give us a release date for Spelunky 2. There were other announcements?

Comment

Zelda looked pretty good

Comment

FF7 Remake has sold 5 million copies. That just in 4 months only on the ps4. Square could well be thinking about FF16 being a PS5 timed exclusive based on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            FF7 Remake has sold 5 million copies. That just in 4 months only on the ps4. Square could well be thinking about FF16 being a PS5 timed exclusive based on this.
                            Uncle Phil won't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Uncle Phil won't like that.
                              He's too busy throwing Jazz out.

Comment

Champions League is presented by PS5 tonight. Hoarding and TV overlay etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X