No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a bit of a shame but absolutely understandable in view of current events.

Also, I read that it's partly because PS5 is so awesome, Sony feel embarrassed for Mi¢ro$of₮ and don't want to humiliate them too badly before the consoles are even out.

Comment

Gutted.

Comment

Fair play to them. Absolutely can wait.

Plus I think [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16707]Cassius_Smoke[/MENTION] need more time to rethink the new XMB.
        Last edited by hudson; 01-06-2020, 19:22.

Comment

Disappointed but pretty sensible. Still disappointed though 🤷

Comment

Yeah, that would have been the highlight of the week. I think we need something uplifting to talk about.

Comment

Such a big reveal to postpone, makes you wonder if any of the other companies with E3 replacement plans for the next few weeks will delay also.

Comment

Sensible move really given everything that is going on.

Comment

Good call.

Can I also say that possibly startup sound is flipping fantastic? However, we'll rarely hear it because of the (admittedly much more fantastic) standby feature consoles have these days.

Comment

Disappointed, but right thing to do. But still disappointed. It was the right thing to do though. But yet, I’m still disappointed. Even though it was the right thing to do and we all know it was the right thing to do. It’s disappointing.

Comment

So the PS5 showcase is somehow going to override news coverage of more important events? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        So the PS5 showcase is somehow going to override news coverage of more important events? Really?
                        Given it's likely historical importance, absolutely.

I think as a contrary view, it's very silly to cancel the event as Sony could have taken the crown of quelling the riots as people instead stay at home to watch, listen and learn about the incredibleness of what will be the PlayStation 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Disappointed, but right thing to do. But still disappointed. It was the right thing to do though. But yet, I’m still disappointed. Even though it was the right thing to do and we all know it was the right thing to do. It’s disappointing.
                          If you had to some up how you're feeling about this in one word, what would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post

Also, I read that it's partly because PS5 is so awesome, Sony feel embarrassed for Mi¢ro$of₮ and don't want to humiliate them too badly before the consoles are even out.
                            Really?. I read it was because looters had run off the with the PC that was housing the fake PS 5 demos. We all know , SONY security isn't very good, when it comes to the PlayStation *rollseyes*

Comment

To be fair, Sony have no downside to cancelling it. Even if it went ahead, it's like they're trying to shout amid a hurricane.

It's sensible for them to put it off for a bit.

Comment

A smidge of lion-hearted with a side of silvermane, sir?

Comment

Working...
                                X