Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing for now

Nothing for now
    Last edited by 60-hz; 06-10-2018, 21:56. Reason: Decided to hold onto the items

Originally posted by 60-hz View Post
    I'll add more details and pictures later today but i have added a couple of pictures just now for those to get an idea of what it looks like.
    Note it does not come with the TV or Desk.
    Are you only interested in swaps? As the sales rules require you to state a price.

I might be interested, though I need to look it up.

Comment

I could be interested in doing a trade for my SFC games

I have a list here...

Neil

Comment

Here is a link to the same model although this one has a Pandoras Box 5 inside. If i remember right you can upgrade the box later as its on a Jamma type harness. http://www.pawn-inc.com/2017/03/wts-...city-with.html

Pretty sure i had paid around £225 for this and would be looking for trades around this figure, its in very good condition and as i said hardly used.

Comment

I have added more pictures of the item on the original link.

The item comes with everything that it originally came with, Power Lead, HDMI Lead, Manual and Sticker.

There are a few light surface marks on it which were actually there when i bought it, i have tried to capture these in a photo.

Comment

Thanks Neil i will have a look

Comment

Noticed it has a VGA out does that mean it's capable of low-res/240p output, so you could run this to a PVM etc?
              Last edited by Escape-To-88; 20-03-2018, 07:38.
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Yes the unit also has VGA out. To be honest I am not sure if its capable of outputting 240p, I think the resolution is fixed at 800x600. Unfortunately I don't have a PCM to test this. Actually the unit may also work with an OSSC but don't quote me on that.

Comment

@ Soundwave: PM Sent over.

Comment

Item now for sale £180 Paypal with Free P&P UK Only

Comment

Can this doo-dah produce scanlines? Or would it need an additional thingummybob?

Comment

Hi Colin,

You would need a VGA Scanline Generator or OSSC for best results on and LCD TV/Monitor.

Comment

50 Super Famicom Games Bundle

Hi all,

50 Super Famicom Games Bundle, varied condition and Chrono Trigger does not work.

£100 via PayPal with free P&P UK Only.

* in the process of cleaning them up and will double check operation, better photos to be uploaded.

Comment

One sales thread as per the rules please. Ive merged both but the first post can be edited to add your new items. Thanks.

(And thanks for the info on the pandora)

Comment

Price dropped on the Pandora Arcade from £180 to £150 with free P&P UK Only.

Removed the Super famicom bundle, moved to eBay.

I need to get this living room cleared and tidied ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X