No announcement yet.

General gaming questions that aren't thread worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys. I think I may have gotten mixed up. Maybe it was Chasm actually. Or even Axiom Verge. Both already out lol. Maybe it was something else though haha sorry. We may never get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Guys help.

I'm sure there's a Metroidvania game coming out this or next month on either Switch or PS4. I can't remember. I forgot to list it in my want list. I don't think it was Dead Cells, which isn't strictly a MV anyway.

Any ideas? Going cwazy over here guy.
      Death's Gambit?

Comment

No, bit that does look great. Apart from the Shadow of the Colossus monsters.

Comment

Okay. I've remembered! Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

Strangely, in timing with my yearning post yesterday, Koji Igarashi has released a statement today of how the game has been delayed until 2019! Waaaaaaah. Probably for the best.

Last edited by hudson; 21-08-2018, 11:04.

Comment

Let me see your gaming shopping list for the next few months...

Here's mine...
            • PES2019 - PS4 (can't wait to get stuck into myClub)
            • Fire Pro Wrestling World - PS4 (grappling in my undies!)
            • Dragon Quest XI - PS4 (perfect score from Famistu!)
            • Shenmue I & II - PS4 (Need to finish number 2)
            • Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu - Switch (for the kids and me)
            • Battlefield V - PS4 (WW2 squading up times)
            • Red Dead Redemption 2 - PS4 (Posse up with friends)

Comment

Ok, after seeing more footage... add Spiderman to my list above.

Oh and Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid on a Vita... how does one go about changing controller sockets, or is it impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                  Metal Gear Solid on a Vita... how does one go about changing controller sockets, or is it impossible?
                  Press the Playstation button and in the menu that comes up, you can adjust it. I don't remember how but it's via this method.

Comment

The retro style vertical shoot ’em up FullBlast is available now for PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe digitally via the PlayStation Store for $5.99 / €5.99 with cross-buy support.

FULLBLAST AVAILABLE NOW FOR PS VITA & PS4

Comment

Fullblast is also available on Switch and WiiU. After having played the WiiU version until I got bored enough to let myself die, I doubt any version is actually worth buying.

Comment

Any issues with Saturn Afterburner on a white Saturn? I know that some games, like Out run, won't run on the white machines.

Comment

I suppose this isn’t really worthy of its own thread. Do you really think this could be Nintendo’s way of doing the Gameboy Classic... as a phone case? I suppose it does make sense from a certain point of view.

Comment

likely just protecting themselves against the products that already do that and rip off the Gameboy design in the process, like Hyperion's effort.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain actress Stefanie Joosten appears to tease her involvement in Death Stranding with a series of photos posted on social media.

Quiet joining Death Stranding, or just the voice actor?

Comment

FromSoftware Announces Event Featuring Sekiro, Armored Core, and More in Japan

"FromSoftware will showcase Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Deraciné, Metal Wolf Chaos XD, Dark Souls Remastered, and Armored Core next week.

If you’re into games by FromSoftware, then October 14th is going to be a rather interesting day for you.

The popular developer is going to host the FromSoftware Game Event Fall 2018 in Osaka, featuring free attendance for everyone who will be able to drop by.

There will be four playable games at the show, including:
                                Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
                                Deraciné
                                Metal Wolf Chaos XD
                                Dark Souls Remastered
                                for Nintendo Switch

There will also be stage events as follows (all times are JST).

12:30 Deraciné stage presentation
                                13:10 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice stage presentation
                                14:00 Dark Souls Remastered stage presentation
                                14:50 Metal Wolf Chaos XD stage presentation
                                15:30 Armored Core 20th Anniversary Sound Request
                                16:50 FromSoftware Cult Quiz Championship

The Armored Core event is tied to a vote currently ongoing that lets fans vote for their favorite tracks in the giant 20th-anniversary soundtrack that will be released in Japan on November 1st.

The developer has been a bit wishy-washy on whether a new Armored Core game is currently in development, and this stage event might be the right chance to reveal something more.

That being said, attendees on location will receive a set of pins. So if you’re around Osaka next week, you may want to drop by MyDome for some fun and freebies."

Obligatory mech pic:

Comment

Working...
                                X