This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Red Dead Redemption 2.

I've not really achieved all that much, but it's great.

Comment

I was going to play Arx Fatalis but decided to jump into Undertale instead just because it's a shorter game. Didn't get too far and killed a few enemies. IIRC you need to be a complete pacifist to get the good ending so I might start over tonight.

Comment

For whatever reason I've not been motivated to play RDR2, I purchased the reboot Tomb Raider for 6 bucks and am replaying that. I played it originally on PC looking forward to doing the whole trilogy on the 'bone X. This one still looks real purdy cannot wait to see how good the newer ones are. Taking down pirates never gets tiresome!

Comment

Had to abandon Undertale, I just can't get into it at all.

The skeleton brothers were cool but that game is just not for me, which is a shame since I've always heard good things about it.

Comment

I'm thinking of focusing on Sunset Overdrive this weekend, also mucking around with LA Noire

Comment

I still have never played LA Noire and I have been tempted many times now that it's on Switch. Would you recommend it?

Comment

Managed to complete the Unhallowed Essence set on Diablo III. Now I'm going for a Multishot build meaning I'm a cartwheeling red shadow that completely flies through waves of enemies. Even Elites get simply shredded in the fray, I have to watch out for them or I miss the loot drops. I've not even gemmed up or enchanted properly yet. Insanity.

It's amazing how much better the game is now since the PC launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I still have never played LA Noire and I have been tempted many times now that it's on Switch. Would you recommend it?
                  I last went through it back when it launched on PS3 so this revisit is interesting. It's holding up pretty well I'd say, it's very straight forward but I like the setting still and the tone of the game. Other than being widescreen it's pretty much untouched, the interrogations remain a bit of a fudge as things often don't align in a way that makes sense but progression isn't halted by it. If you find it for a reasonably cheap enough price I'd say it's well worth a go, it's the kind of game that makes for a good change of pace on Switch as well given there's nothing similar on the system.

Comment

Cool, I think it might still be pretty pricey on Switch but I'll keep an eye out for a price drop.

Comment

I got Spiderman in the post recently but I've continued with Nier Automata for now. Its different in its own way and I'm still invested enough to finish the game. I've heard it requires multiple playthroughs so I'll see if I do play through it again or move off onto another title that's waiting to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                        I got Spiderman in the post recently but I've continued with Nier Automata for now. Its different in its own way and I'm still invested enough to finish the game. I've heard it requires multiple playthroughs so I'll see if I do play through it again or move off onto another title that's waiting to be played.
                        You don't actually get the entire second 'half' of the game until you start the third playthrough. Fortunately they get much quicker and it's well worth the effort to do it.

Comment

Fallout 4, at Level 24 now so decently up in its guts now. Keep enjoying it then getting bored and switching off...then enjoying again. It's very decent but I keep thinking I'm back on Fallout 3 and I pumped way too much time into that, this makes it all feel so recent. But I shall persist, I do like it still, I borrowed this off my mate back in Feb, it's about bloody time I made the slog.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            Fallout 4, at Level 24 now so decently up in its guts now. Keep enjoying it then getting bored and switching off...then enjoying again. It's very decent but I keep thinking I'm back on Fallout 3 and I pumped way too much time into that, this makes it all feel so recent. But I shall persist, I do like it still, I borrowed this off my mate back in Feb, it's about bloody time I made the slog.
                            It’s on sale right now on Steam and I must admit I’m very tempted. I think I was hoping we’d get a Fallout on Switch... also I never finished New Vegas and I guess I could go back to that. Anyway, still tempted by this.

Comment

I never finished NV myself, really need to go back to it but I'll be Fallout-ed out after I've done this, jeezis I got Xbone Skyrim for dirt cheap from Cashies last week and I'm installing it next! Too much Bethesda.

Anyway, give it a blast, it still manages to be amazingly atmospheric at times and there's something about roaming around that map not using fast travel, it's always goooood.

Comment

Been getting loads of gaming in lately. Black Ops 4 tdm (which I just can't seem to leave it alone) mixed up with some Mario Odyssey and PSVR goodness. I can't ever remember gaming being this good.

Comment

Working...
                                X