X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Have you played it with a wheel
    I don't have a wheel set-up but I bet that takes it to another level. It's surprisingly good with a controller though.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      The game is ace, isn't it . Have you played it with a wheel, the force feedback in this game is incredible. What a game !
      GOTY?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        GOTY?
        Im hoping that will be Doom Enternal, but at the moment F1 2019 and the Division 2 are my GOTY

Comment

So more GsOTY then.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            So more GsOTY then.
            Have to see, but hoping Doom Enternal can top Doom 2016 and be GOTY . If not , it could well be F12019, you played it ?

Comment

PES Demo.

I played as Barcelona vs Arsenal.

Initial impressions commentary - It’s smooth. Animations are neat. Shooting has more purchase. Good. Hmm. Tackling is a bit weak. God - the freekicks awarded are FLAPS. Pathetically feeble. You just have to touch a player and it’s a freekick. The shooting is frustrating. I can’t bloody score. I’m not impressed. 3 minutes left... Coutinho! Yes! A foot like a traction engine!

Second game was better. Juventus against Coco. Ronaldo scored a hat trick, and played like a cut above. The team were smoother, more incisive, and generally more suited to my style. Although, for his second goal, the comment along the top said ‘goals today 1’, whereas when he bagged his third, it corrected itself to 3. Strange.

Comment

Mafia 3 and Dark Souls.

Comment

Picked up Pawarium on the Xbox. Its clearly inspired by RSG and Ikaruga with the different coloured weapons and charging system. The art style is quite unusual too with a sort of Tron / Aztec asthetic. Looks like a real score chaser type of game.

Comment

I gave The Last guardian a whirl and got fairly far, but it got a bit repetitive and the controls / camera were starting to annoy me. I don’t like to leave games unfinished / or without at least one play through, as I know I won’t go back to it without good reason (given my limited gaming time).

However, I took the advice of a forum member and decided to replay Yakuza 2, but this time Yakuza 2 Kiwami. The last Yakuza game I played was Yakuza 3 and my word, they really have changed things around in Yakuza 2 Kiwami and the game plays MUCH MUCH more fluidly...

I have Bloodstained sitting on my desk which is tempting me... but might just finish Yakuza 2 finally, before moving on...

Now if only they decided to do a Yakuza 3 Kiwami...

Comment

Final Fantasy VII with REMAKO & REUNION: https://www.twitch.tv/fallows

Up to Cosmo Canyon. My favourite part of the game.

Comment

Finished Spider-Man last night. Pretty good overall. Last boss battle was pish though. Same thing over and over again, with nothing to indicate that I was actually depleting his health. It got really boring. I think Infamous : Second Son is the better game.

Also I thought my PS4 Pro was going to explode. Never had a noticeable fan noise issue before but Spider-man cut scenes absolutely slaughter it!
                        Last edited by Brad; 02-08-2019, 11:26.

Comment

Not much this week. A little Prominence Poker and Dark Souls III multiplayer on PS4. Oh, I tried that free shoot em up on the Switch too (Galak-Z or whatever) but I didn't like it.

Comment

I've started Wolfenstein: Youngblood, it's early so could go either way. It seems okay but I think the first entry stands as strong one but the three from this gen are poor relations. Can't decide whether to stick with Judgment or leave it till a later date

Comment

I liked the Wolfenstein games but this hasn't been getting great reviews. I hear Cyberpilot should have just been a free DLC add on because it so short.

Comment

The level design seems more straightforward than WF2 which is good but it falls into the same trappings as all co-op based games.

Comment

Working...
                                X