This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I shall!

Tbh, a boring night tonight. It's been all work. Ironically, when I've just pulled a sickie.

CJ's been at the gym three times already, tonite. Thanks to the exercycle and running machine, his body fat's down to 0% and I've already got his stamina past the halfway mark. This all took about 4217 X button presses, btw.

When I said last night CJ was running out of puff after 10 seconds, I was vastly overestimating the timeframe. It was actually less than 3 seconds...

...Which is frustrating when you're clubbing folk with the nightstick and get spotted by coppers > run away > run out of puff within 3 secs and have to start vaulting fences/climbing walls/nicking the nearest crap car and risk going to 2 stars wanted level.

Nah. Too frustrating. I want CJ to RUN. It's way better with stamina. Faster.

The ultimate plan is to get CJ's stamina full, strength full, moves full, then I'm just gonna head to the nearest burger/pizza places and try and have a big, fat, muscly psycho thing that's just massive and fat and fast and can run around and kill everything.

I've forgotten how the upgrade mechanics work, tbh, it was about 13yrs ago I last finished it...

Comment

And then a bit of Lords of the Fallen. Got the GOTY for a pittance in a sale a few months back, everyone is jaded about it but I'm just enjoying the cosmetics, mood, atmos, phatmos. It's got a phat atmos (the "phatmos") and shiny armours and fuzzy, funky lighting.

I'm not saying it's a classic but I'm sleeping with this gaming slag right now and enjoying its rumpy pumpy.

Comment

Also, cannot forget the AMAZINGLY SPLENDID choon from the first lowrider mission:

Is that amaaaazing music, or what? Brilliant.

Comment

I hate God for lots of things but deffo not my taste in music.

Comment

I'll keep listening. What a tune. It's really amazing. You know what? I'm gonna have to take that relay baton. My soul is telling me to make the music like Phil Collins.

Expose the brilliant, funky music from the subconch jazz mental. It will happen.

At some point. But it will be the funkiest.

(TIMESTAMP CHECKS OUT)

Comment

Finally got round to starting Control last night. Well after waiting for a 2.4GB patch to install. Very nice game. Looks great, intriguing plot and controls well. Good work Remedy.

Comment

Just Fire Emblem Three Houses. Great game. It's like a Harry Potter Strategy RPG.

Comment

Monster Hunter WORLD on PS4. Finally finished unlocked the third area.

Demon Gaze 2 on PS4. Finished it on the Vita and am now working my way through its big brother port. For some reason though, it seems a LOT easy on the big screen. I'm pretty sure I'm getting way more xp and money after battles. About half way through in 13 hours where as the Vita version took over 50 to complete.

Comment

Xbone gave me the overheating message (should really stop leaving game stacks on the vent) so I thought I'd let it rest a bit, ended up digging the Wii out.

Currently having a blast on Rampage Total Destruction. Looks really really nice, this, just played a few rounds as the lobster monster and gfx are all shiny and neon and full of character. Not keen on waggling my Wiimotes so it'll only be a quick blast but kinda impressed with it.

Nice thing is they stuck in the original and World Tour, which makes it all a nice little package with those retro freebies. Think this was a quid at CEX, it was a good quid.

Comment

Next up my scratched 99p Cashies Sonic Colors. Didn't work. Then a brief blast on Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City. Looks amazing thru component on this telly. Got a warm Nintendo glow off it.

Now on Monster Hunter Tri. Did my jaw just drop or what? The beautiful seaside village at the start with a lush, busy sea. I forget how good Wii games can look. This is simply stunning.

Comment

The spider boss in Metroid Fusion is a right tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          (TIMESTAMP CHECKS OUT)
                          I'm nine hours in the future, so your post was at lunch time for me!

As for music, you've already got your stage name sorted

Comment

It will happen when I get my organ out in the gateaux.

I'm Wii-mesmerised tonight, I've tried about fifteen games, it's probably the first time in three or more years I've actually switched it on.

Tried some budget 505 bass fishing title from Arc System Works. Felt naff, switched off after 7 minutes...forgotten the name, put it in spare room...

...hang on a minute, won't be long....

FOUND IT.

"Big Catch Bass Fishing". It's not great.

That and HOTD2&3 Return. Tbh...I thought I'd ejaculate retro tears but I didn't. But it's AMAZING, I just wasn't in the mood for it. Tri tainted me towards the deeeeeeeeep typa game. Anyway, set telly settings to 4:3 and could swear it almost looked like a DC.

Next up, Bust-A-Move. Only needed 5mins of play to KNOW KNOW KNOW this is gonna be brill. Pure, slick joyous joy.

Then onto Super Mario Galaxy. Will actually persevere proper now, it's brill.

Currently on Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop. Now, I've always liked this game, it's awkward and lacking, it's a shonky shock playing it straight after SMG.

Just wished they'd used 'til. Not till. Stupid little things that irk stupidly in little stupid ways.

Comment

It sounds like the Dead Rising Chinese restaurant's warning to would-be cash register vandals:

Chop Till?
                              You Drop!

Comment

Now on Gradius Rebirth. It's more amazing than I remember. I'm just sad all my other stuff I bought is saved on another SD card...which I can't currently locate. ALL the Rebirths...and ALL good, too!

Damn and blast, where IS it????!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARGH

Comment

Working...
                                X