Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was on sale on the Xbox store a few weeks back, ended up getting SRIV and the Gat Out of Hell add-on for about £7, these sales tend to rotate so it'll likely turn up on the cheap again very soon. Very fun game!

Comment

Dr. Mario World on the iPad Pro... it’s actually quite addictive.

Comment

Still pushing my way through Ocarina of Time. In the Water Temple now. I have made it this far so will keep going until the end. HEY! LISTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Still pushing my way through Ocarina of Time.
          I hate it when people play the same game for months on end.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I hate it when people play the same game for months on end.
            Quiet you! You spent seven years playing that game about a guy in a hat and his donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Quiet you! You spent seven years playing that game about a guy in a hat and his donkey.
              I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

I decided to continue my retro journey with Flashback on the PS4, I wanted the Switch version, but for some reason it costs a lot more than the PS4 version... anyways, put in on and couldn’t stop playing till I completed it. Still a good game, although the controls and slow animation infuriated me to no end...

But a nice trip down memory lane and it was always one of my highlights from the 8/16 bit era...

Comment

More SRIV. I've been blasting about collecting clusters, about 800+ now, ascended all five towers and upgraded my guy so much he leaps higher than an atomic flea and soars thru the dusky skies like a slinky eagle wrapped, stapled, hammered into a large section of top quality purple velvet.

It's that type of game. Oh I wish it was 60.

Comment

I got myself Gamepass for Windows which has dumped a whole load of games onto my PC. Metro Exodus is the highlight for me, and it's a solid FPS with some standout moments as well as plenty of filler. Blazing Chrome is on there, and it's is an excellent Contra Hard Corps homage. There are plenty of other highlights too, such as We Happy Few, Tacoma, Sunset Overdrive, Cross Code, The Messenger, Ori and the Blind Forest, Moonlighter, Gears 4 and more.

Not bad for a few pounds a month.

Comment

We Happy Few is excellent if you're willing to look past the jank and is willing to explore stuff for story and lore bits. Feel sorry for people who tried it out at release and dropped it (which is understandable), it's one of the heaviest patched games I've ever played

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                        I decided to continue my retro journey with Flashback on the PS4, I wanted the Switch version, but for some reason it costs a lot more than the PS4 version... anyways, put in on and couldn’t stop playing till I completed it. Still a good game, although the controls and slow animation infuriated me to no end...

But a nice trip down memory lane and it was always one of my highlights from the 8/16 bit era...

Probably my favourite game on the MD. I can only imagine how hard pulling off the jumps are now. It was almost impossible back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          Probably my favourite game on the MD. I can only imagine how hard pulling off the jumps are now. It was almost impossible back then.
                          It’s amazing what we used to put up with, to get the most out of games... these days, such tank controls, would not be tolerated

Oh and ‘those jumps’ are still stupidly difficult to time...

Comment

Made a solid impact on Destiny 2 this weekend, also working my way through My Friend Pedro which is simple short fun

Comment

I needed a change so I thought I'd try something completely different, something out of my comfort zone: XB360 Bayonetta.

I'd avoided playing it because I never enjoyed Devil May Cry the last time I played one of those games. Guess what, so far I'm disliking Bayonetta too and it might even develop into actual hate.

Stylish presentation and a lot of it but a tedious storyline of zero interest to me, questionable voice acting and overly busy, button bashing gameplay. I can not raise much enthusiasm for any of it. I'll persevere a bit longer just in case something clicks.

Comment

More SRIV, practically ALL DAY from like 10am-8pm.

It's then when you see all the flaws. Frame rate is often TERRIBLE, all the missions practically identikit carnage missions, it's a bloody mess tbh.

Still lovin it but opinion has changed. It's really fudgy to play, you just can't trust the controls.

Started off thinking this was ace but it's pretty shonky, not quite the 'remaster' it's claiming to be, I saw some SHOCKING frame drops a few hours back, I am sincerely calling 5fps...

Comment

Working...
                                X