X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!
    Get ready to restart a lot!

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]: Amen brother!

Comment

Such a great game.
        Loads of racing games over the years, but no other game lets you 180 to escape a collapsing multistorey car park or jump over a helicopter or powerslide around lava!

Comment

Did a bit more last night.

I did all of the odd jobs (5* strung them) and did all of the "Bond" film.
          The last few levels are great because they're all on ice and the cars are doing maaaaassive powerslides around the place, blowing up stuff with your rockets then jumping over walls as helicopters fire missiles at you!

I've only got the "Batman" film left. I've done the first level, but I can hear the lure of trying to 5* every scene calling me...

Comment

It's been Black Ops 4 and Mario + Rabbids all week. I'm halfway through M+R now and it's been really slick and enjoyable so far.

For the weekend, I don't know to be honest. Heavy Rain is the next PS4 revisit to get going but Assassin's Creed: Origins is still waiting to be finished, it's just so damned bland though I drift away from it.

Comment

Black Ops 4 this week. After a few attempts in the past I've finally made a connection with the multi-player and I'm having so much fun. Tempted to buy a headset for the immersion but I'm not sure I want to hear what the other payers are saying

Comment

I can't remember if I said elsewhere, but I finished Stuntman: Ignition and am resisting 5*ing every level.
                I've done it once, I've nothing to prove!

Comment

Okami still enchanting me 30+ hours in now. Although undertale has just arrived today for my switch as well but maybe i’ll Keep going on okami till it’s complete as I have a feeling if I start undertale i’ll Probably not get back to okami for a while.

Comment

Shadowrun Returns.

Great setting and a nice mix of story, character progression and combat so far.

Comment

I picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider over the weekend as it has received a price drop online recently. It is more of what has come before but its still great to play with some interesting new elements (Lara putting mud on herself to blend in with the environment, striking enemies with arrows and stringing them up in the trees, etc.)

Its good to see Lara much more self-assured in this entry rather how she was in Tomb Raider 2013. She seems more hardened and seems almost too comfortable killing enemy soldiers for my liking. I'll continue with the game though as the production values are great, trekking through the jungle is interesting and taking on the different crypts/tombs keeps me on my toes. Jonah also seems to have been given a little more screen time and emotional weight rather than just being 'reliable islander friend who's able to travel from A to B magically'
                      Last edited by Paddy; 22-10-2018, 15:54.

Comment

Finished Spidey, back to Switch stuff - XC2 first off, then Octopath, then Torna I think.

Comment

Finished Shadowrun Returns, it has a really great atmosphere but considering how everything seems to be going to hell in real life it could be a little much at times. I might hold off on Shadowfall and Hong Kong and play something a little more light hearted next.

Comment

Guess I was wrong about the above because now I'm making my way through Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

These games just keep tugging at me.

Comment

More Black Ops 4 tdm ... it can make you feel amazing and it can make you feel worthless
                              Last edited by Atticus; 25-10-2018, 08:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                                Guess I was wrong about the above because now I'm making my way through Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

These games just keep tugging at me.
                                I got distracted when playing Shadowrun Returns and moved on but went back to it recently... except I bought it on iOS and it is no longer playable on that. Modern gaming.

Comment

Working...
                                X