• Show
Clear All

I will find a way to have the Xbox symbol scraped on my flesh
    !!!!

Comment

UNDEAD LABS

Best guys EVER!!!!

Comment

Started playing Stepmania again to get a bit of exercise in after work. Man I am out of practice, I'm struggling on songs I used to be able to complete easily.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          UNDEAD LABS

Best guys EVER!!!!
          Time stamp(s) checks out.

Comment

Finished Aoki Tsubasa no Chevalier on the Vita over the weekend so started on Soul Sacrifice. Personally I don't see why everyone rates it so highly, but I'll endure it for a while longer.

Also did a bit on Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, which is probably the weakest of the series for me so far.

Comment

I've been abusing bandwidth like mad with the PC, XOX, Vita, 3DS, PS3 and NS all close to maxed out on memory with stuff to play so if I do get time it'll likely be bits of this and that.

Main one per system though:

PC:- Half-Life: Alyx
              NS:- Animal Crossing
              PS3:- Heavenly Sword
              XOX:-Forza Horizon 4: Lego Championship
              PSV:-Street Fighter x Tekken
              3DS:-Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing Transformed

Comment

Deathsmiles. I am now officially old and bad at games

Stoked. One of the best feelings ever.

Modern Warfare 2. I used to be bad at this. Now it's embarrassing.

Comment

Jumped back into Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, I still love that game.

Comment

Just more EDF when I could.

Comment

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (PC)

Soooo good. Playing online with a mate who's on lockdown in Italy. His random Italian phrases and swear words(and shouting FRANCIS, CHECK YOUR FIRE! every minute) make it even better.

Comment

Street Fighter V. I've been on and off with this since launch and it's been a bit of a ****show, but the Champion Edition isn't bad value and the game finally feels complete. Playing ranked and casual matches online can still suck me in.

Fire Pro Wrestling World. Bit of a surprise this one, as I've never played any games in the series before. Picked it up cheap in a recent PSN sale, having pondered it before, but never gone for it as I wasn't sure it'd be my thing, as I'm not a wrestling nut anyway. Wow, what a revelation! It's totally pulled me in and I've been recreating all sorts of matches I remember from the early 90s. Great fun and an insane amount of content.

Comment

So after finishing the Surge on the PS4, I started the new Catherine games on the PS4, but it felt too similar to the PS3 version, which I had previously played through like 8 years or so ago. So I have started Dark Souls 2 : Scholar of the First Sin, and I can’t believe how hard the game is. I forgot how tough it was on the PS3. However, I am enjoying it for the most part. I don’t think I will have enough time to complete it before Resident Evil 3 drops through my letter box next week.

Comment

Playing Yakuza Zero. 80s Japan was a crazy time.

Comment

Fancied some Gears 5 tonight but 13GB patch says no. Back to Natsuki Chronicle then. Control received a patch so hopefully it’s working properly now and I can get back to it too.

Comment

Currently:

NSW: Animal Crossing
                                PSV: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
                                XBX: Gears of War 2
                                PS3: Heavenly Sword
                                PC: Half-Life Alyx

Comment

Working...
                                X