Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XboxClips.com - Easily watch and share your favourite Xbox clips and screenshots. XboxClips allows you to watch the top game DVR clips from the latest and greatest xbox games.

Moosey magnum rifle!

Comment

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION GOTY on XB1. It was only £6.24 t'other day on Deals with Gold and I ummed and aahed and watched a few YouTube reviews and ended up grabbing it.

Glad I did. Super-liking this although I've spent most of the first three hours collecting iron and flowers. It feels really accessible so far, that 150-200 hour playtime doesn't feel that daunting right now. I'm hoping this is gonna be a proper good experience, it's well nice so far, if a little genteel (I've created an ugly warrior called 'Auburn the Mad' but he looks too brutish for this polite world.)

Comment

Vanpeebles playing theHunter: Call of the Wild. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com

Got a lovely little colt on theHunter that you can load with bird shot shells. I got an achievement for an undetected kill under 15m, with this set up. Video above!

While I was taking a pic of one kill to show team juans, another bunbun appeared for a blastin.

Vanpeebles playing theHunter: Call of the Wild. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com
        Last edited by vanpeebles; 12-12-2019, 07:43.

Comment

The Walking Dead. Finished episode 4 last night ... oh no ... it's going deeper and getting tougher now. Still absolutely riveted to it. Can't believe I'm only diving in now.

Comment

Going to push to finish Arise and then either work on Destiny 2: Shadowkeep or finally start Shenmue III

Comment

I’ve started Final Fantasy 7 on the Nintendo Switch, after picking up the dual pack, that was release recently with FF8.

I’ve never played FF7 before, but was encouraged to do so before the remake, to get the full experience. So far, it’s so so, but I’m going to run through it, so I finally know what all the fuss is about prior to March 2020.

Comment

I've started Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! I've known about this series since it was mentioned in an FF series magazine special back in the 90s but never got round to trying it.

So far so good. Dungeons are fun and it has a lot of nice FF touches. This is definitely a game that would benefit from a nice d-pad though.

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                I’ve started Final Fantasy 7 on the Nintendo Switch, after picking up the dual pack, that was release recently with FF8.

I’ve never played FF7 before, but was encouraged to do so before the remake, to get the full experience. So far, it’s so so, but I’m going to run through it, so I finally know what all the fuss is about prior to March 2020.

I really enjoyed going back to it this year although there were times when I wished I had the speed up function in newer releases.

Comment

Still Demon's Tilt. Such a cool game. I'm sort of getting the hang of it...I think. I still find some of the objectives really difficult to complete, and they end up mostly being more luck than judgement. Especially hitting the pop bumpers on the middle part of the table, has anyone got any tips for that? The easiest ones are definitely the ones where you have to hit enemies like blood bats, etc. I can normally clear those quite quickly.

Love the music used for the game, and also the voice samples..."RITUAL STARTED"..."STAY FOCUSED".

When you get a multiball it's madness!

Honestly, getting that free from Game Pass after enviously ogling it on PC was such an awesome surprise. Anyone with even a passing interest in digital pinball - ESPECIALLY Technosoft efforts like Devil Crush from BITD - must play it.

I've downloaded Jurassic World Evolution too, after receiving it on Games With Gold, so I'm going to give that a bash as I've been meaning to pick that up since it released in the summer. GP Ultimate is just an endless flood of cool new stuff to play.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Demon's Tilt.
                    I finally looked this up and it looks great. One of the kids has Game Pass so I'll give it a try if it's still available.

Comment

It's deffo still available [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION], it was only added a week or two ago so should be on there for ages yet. It's a great game, give it a try!

Comment

I’ve temporarily paused FF7, and started playing Overcooked 1 and 2 with my brother, in preparation for some Christmas multiplayer action, when my other family members join us. I am hoping 4 players co-op will make light work of the harder levels...

I am looking forward to some multiplayer Mario Kart on the Switch this Christmas too...

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                          I am looking forward to some multiplayer Mario Kart on the Switch this Christmas too...
                          We had a great sesh the other night ... straight back in the groove ... it's like riding a bike

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            We had a great sesh the other night ... straight back in the groove ... it's like riding a bike
                            I hope we have as much fun as you guys did... Mario Kart has to be the best local, multiplayer, console game in existence...

Comment

Currently juggling a stupid amount of games these past few weeks due to a pile of new arrivals for xmas that i have been given early to make advantage of my time off from work.

Zelda links awakening, stupidly charming so far making fast progress due to knowing the gameboy original inside out but it's nice to see not everything is exactly the same i'm loving the artstyle cleared the 5th dungeon so far and now pacing myself a bit looking for seashells as i don't want to get to the end too fast but i'm so happy Nintendo remade this game i always fantasized what a remake would be like for this game i never expected years later that Nintendo would go and do it.

Luigi's mansion 3, also put a few hours into this one as with Zelda it's also charming as hell the controls are taking a little getting used to but im making good progress in twizzling his vac to where i need it to be. Loving the enviroments but spending far too much time hoovering up every single item to see if any of it is hiding cash most of the time i'm rewarded.

Mario maker 2, not played a huge amount yet i'm still working my way through the story mode but i'm glad that he controls decently really need to buy online to make the most of this one though looks like i'll end up giving in but until i'm ready to properly give this one time i'll hold off.

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 road to boruto, oh man this one is fantastic only just started this morning but it's flashy as hell from the very start like the previous games a perfect example on how to do a anime based game. Japanese voicework is outstanding as it's the same voice cast as the anime and the battle system is solid and fun to do. It looks very close to looking like the anime in fact it really is lile playing episodes of the anime. This one has a lot of content so it's gonna take me a while to get through.

No mans sky, still plugging away at this as i reach the 150 hour mark. After mining a crapload of salvaged data modules i have now maxed out all my buildable components as well as raiding far too many secure facilities to learn all of the recipies totally worth the effort as now you can craft 2 items that are worth 15 mil just for one of them but they take quite a lot of materials to craft the various parts at the various steps of construction as they are rare ingredients to make hence expensive in resources. Now working on finding crashed friggates to see if i can find any data modules to unlock the frigate drive enhancements needed to directly travel to red green & blue star systems. I do love the new added update mechanics of been able to upgrade your ship not only to fill in the missing storage spaces but also upgrade it's class to higher levels but the nanite cost is crazy to do so but once i find a ship i like the look of i shall start working on maxing it out.

Dragons crown, about 5 hours in and i have gone through the first handful of levels multiple times to grind and find that sweet sweet loot i love the artstyle but those amazon booty cheeks look weird as hell lol never seen someone with a square ass. The narration i'm finding great it's like i'm in my own dungeons & dragons adventure game. At the point where the king Dean has gone missing, not sure how long this one is but i'm enjoying it so far.
                              Last edited by importaku; 23-12-2019, 21:10.

Comment

To relive some classic Star Wars, I got Jedi Outcast on the Switch and have been playing it. It shows its age and I’m finding it very difficult, partly due to tricky aiming but also because, until this morning, I hadn’t realised there were healing items.

But it does have that classic Star Wars feel which is just what I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X