Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST finished DS2. What an easy last boss...and I'm bloody glad it was. Was scared it was gonna be one of those ones you die thirty times on. But, no. Didn't die once, only used one health as well.

Glad it's done, now. Was just getting to the annoyance cusp with it but it got its coat at *exactly* the right moment.

Now gonna check out that ANOTHER WORLD remaster, it was £1.91 on Live, had to get it.

Comment

Just checked out ANOTHER WORLD.

Now playing FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS. Thank god.

Comment

Minit on the Switch. I guess it needs no lengthy introduction here, seeing as it's been out for a while and has its own First Play thread and everything. It's been fantastic, at times relaxing, at times exciting, constantly beautiful. I will surely keep playing it until there is no more to play.

Last edited by vabarna; 21-01-2020, 18:14.

Comment

Got the Goodsprings early missions out of the way in New Vegas. Nearly Level 4 now and *vulnerable*. I like the feeling, every battle with non-geckos feels scary, just encountered a bunch of Cazadors in a little valley and used up 12 Stimpaks.

On half energy with NO Stimpaks and have just found a little village with gunmen, picked off one with a shotty to the brain but no chance I could pick the rest off, not only are they overpowered for me (at the mo), I snuck around the edge and encountered a massive Deathclaw. Jesus H. Seems bigger than the ones in FO4!!!

I love roaming about in this game. Can you run in it? Tbh, I don't mind the walking pace I've just forgotten if you can run in this and FO3, my last memory of Fallout was FO4 (where there is a run button).

Comment

Started playing Final Fantasy 15. It's been in my backlog for a while and because I played 7 & 8 last year I figured it was time to get round to this. Not sure what I think so far. It's enjoyable and not enjoyable in equal measure. The combat is a bit chaotic. I'll carry on with it and hope it clicks. Maybe it's a grower.

Comment

Originally posted by vabarna View Post
              Minit on the Switch. I guess it needs no lengthy introduction here, seeing as it's been out for a while and has its own First Play thread and everything. It's been fantastic, at times relaxing, at times exciting, constantly beautiful. I will surely keep playing it until there is no more to play.

That looks great!

Comment

Minit is superb! It's a really neat experience. Perfect concept and nicely contained and the look is gorgeous. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Can you do a Nintendo eShop wishlist like the PS Store?
                  I'd like to buy this, especially in a sale.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Can you do a Nintendo eShop wishlist like the PS Store?
                    I'd like to buy this, especially in a sale.
                    Yep. There's an add to wishlist or watch list or something option on the listing and then it sends you a mail when things on your list are on sale.

Comment

I thought I was being thick, but you can only do this on the Switch itself, not via the website.

What year is this?

Comment

Playing Dead Space again. So good it's hard to put down ... definitely one of the best action games I've ever played. All three games are currently £3.74 each on xbox store and look lovely on the xbox one.

Comment

End of the week and finally onto new stuff!

The Touryst - So far it's surprisingly pleasant
                          Blood and Bullets

Comment

Ended up spending most of the weekend back on resi 2 remake mopping up trophies, managed to get the last 7 needed to get the platinum in the main game. A couple of them were stupidly hard to do especially 4th survivor, only trophies left now are the 2 in the ghost survivors bonus missions. May go for the ones ingame too that unlock the art & models as i have about 20 is left to go before everything is done but it's been fun, especially refining my route through the game.

Comment

Occasional sets with my friend on SFV and still enjoying the competition. I've also soldiered on with Trails of Cold Steel III. It can get bogged down in dialogue and cutscenes rather than move players onto the next challenge/area but the combat systems are good and the new characters have won me over. They also do a good job of giving more backstory for returning characters, making me think that a spin-off set around a couple of these could be pretty decent if Falcom ever wanted to make one.
                              Last edited by Paddy; 27-01-2020, 07:02.

Comment

More New Vegas. Got about seven missions on the go, keep pumping away a little bit then get distracted by fun carnage.

Currently attempting to thin the NCR troops down in Camp McCarran with a silenced pistol, Goldeneye-style.

I've offed about eight or nine so far, Camp McCarran is starting to look more like Camp McBarren (haha) and my silenced shots will cleanse this wretched place once and for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X