X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    LA Noire
    Distracting me from Smash, I'm now early into the Vice cases with 24/40 street missions completed. Still a ways to go and likely to get shelved till new year when I go off work. Still really enjoying it though even if the interrogation system is still frustrating.
    Yeah the interrogation is hit and miss. I'm still in the early murder cases and the options are just really inconsistent. I'm still enjoying though.

Comment

I feel like the actors were told to over exaggerate their expressions so the tech could pick it up or something but instead it makes people look really shifty for no reason

Comment

The facial animation always reminded me of The Annoying Orange, very superimposed. But kinda cool at the same time.

Comment

Space Invaders Infinity Gene. Bit of a seizure inducing craziness

Comment

This weekend trying to survive in subnautica, love how you have to explore & gather materials to craft and try and stay alive in between exploring further & further away from your escape pod.

Comment

I've been hammering BF1 on the X, already had played on PS4 but as it was free on Gold and I have used my 10 hours free BFV I thought why not.

It's been great fun although there's only conquest servers with decent ping in Aus at the moment it's a shame as I loved Operations.

Comment

Something had to give and gaming was it this weekend, the only thing to progress was Uncharted 2, now on Ch22.

Comment

I've transitioned from Black Ops to RDR2. Been playing poker with the hoopleheads this morning. I tried a big bluff and it bit me in the ass ... guess they weren't that stupid

Comment

Just completed Raging Justice on PS4, fun old school scrolling beat 'em up.

Comment

Just Cause 4 - so much better than the third. Shame the release got of to such a wonky start, as many gamers may have been be put off. Don’t think I have had this much fun with a videogame in a long time and the 4hr session last night proves it!

Comment

Played astrobot but it sadly made me ill. i stupidly pushed myself when i should have stopped as i tried torn straight after & nearly fell over. Thought i'd fully gotten my vr legs but it seems i need to give my body a bit more time. I have no idea why the camera in astrobot makes my head swim but ultrawings i feel fine in the planes doing crazy stunts. Not giving up though as i loved the first level in astro, just have to listen to my body more.

Will be trying to give subnautica a rest as i think i'm playing too much. I actually had a damn nightmare about it last night, was dreaming about floating on the surface near mountain island near the alien facility and i could sense something under the surface slowly getting closer & watching me it was extremely unsettling that it woke me up. I have played many scary horror games but none have ever managed to get in my head like that, there's something i find horrifying about been in murky water knowing you can be grabbed from any direction & unable to see it. Not the smartest idea to buy a game where it's pretty much nonstop dread once you try to explore beyond the shallows.

Comment

I played Astrobot for the first time last night. My head isn't so good with games that use eye controller to move as when I stop, I often nearly fall over and that make me queasy. However, did the first level and half of the second and apart from a couple of wobbles- it was a charming, unabashed fun time. Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            Just Cause 4 - so much better than the third. Shame the release got of to such a wonky start, as many gamers may have been be put off. Don’t think I have had this much fun with a videogame in a long time and the 4hr session last night proves it!
                            How is the patch update? The game as it was shipped was awful. The graphics looked like something out of a PS2 game, awful textures, pop in, horrible shimmering everywhere, etc. Unfortunately I didn’t think the gameplay fared much better either with wonky AI, busted physics and uninteresting gameplay. They even changed the actor who plays Rico.

They had a lot to fix in my opinion but I’m glad you are enjoying it, it sounds like they might have improved some things at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                              How is the patch update? The game as it was shipped was awful. The graphics looked like something out of a PS2 game, awful textures, pop in, horrible shimmering everywhere, etc. Unfortunately I didn’t think the gameplay fared much better either with wonky AI, busted physics and uninteresting gameplay. They even changed the actor who plays Rico.

They had a lot to fix in my opinion but I’m glad you are enjoying it, it sounds like they might have improved some things at least.
                              The patch really improved things - still not perfect but much better. Graphically it looks much better too; there is still dynamic scaling at play but at times it looks really beautiful. Gameplay is fluid and smooth and the sandbox gameplay allows for some really wacky stuff. Hopefully the next few patches will really polish things further.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                Loved the third, how does the fourth improve on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X