Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have (I think) all of the IIDX Red eAmuse cards that I got ages ago from an MCM Expo, and also the bonus ones inside the console releases that I have. I guess they still need to be registered and stuff though?

Comment

registering should be fine, it will prompt you to make a profile when you use it on a machine for the first time. Sometimes thats the trickiest bit, took me ages to figure out how it's done on pop n music lol as each machine has a different way of having you make a profile. Taiko supposedly had eamuse but i'll be buggered if i could locate the sensor on it lol

Comment

That’s good to know you can register an eBay purchased code. Not the case for Initial D cards sadly, really want one but no idea how to get one really.

Comment

I haven't been to Bury Arcade Club for ages now and never got to check the modern floor last time. I really want to head over again now.

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          That’s good to know you can register an eBay purchased code. Not the case for Initial D cards sadly, really want one but no idea how to get one really.
          Aime cards seem surprsingly hard to get outside of Japanese arcades...
          Last edited by Cepp; 21-04-2019, 17:03.

Comment

Found it, been driving me mad all day the song i played the hell out of on nostalgia and i couldn't remember it's name. uchiage hanabi one of the few songs i learnt to play in the harder modes with both hands. Man this song is so good.

and my current fave on sound voltex bangin'burst it has a crazily fun chart but there's no way in hell i can attempt anything above basic yet have to play it in it's reduced form lol
            Last edited by importaku; 21-04-2019, 18:26.

Comment

went there 2 months ago, reallying enjoyed co-op Bishi bashi and Taiko Drum, most of the other rhythm games came with a wall of japanese text, menu after menu, like that piano game, FF theatre and some DJ game, on the top floor i probably played Hard Driving the most, loved the clutch pedal on it. As for that song, i just heard that as i finally got around to watching Fireworks blu-ray i bought some times ago, decent enough film but not huge fan of the none ending, just feels like he carried on till he got the result he wanted.

Likely to go their Leeds setup once it's up and going, bigger space means more of those huge arcade they've can't fit in the bury one.

Comment

People visiting the leeds site will most likely be seeing me there all the time, as much as i love going to the manchester one i end up a little depressed when i get back home as it's so hard to get to if you don't drive so i rarely get to go. I feel so at home when i'm in that place the fact you are not tied to pumping endless money into a machine removes all the stress and means you can focus on learning how to play a game without been punished severely.

But i agree on the pages of japanese on certain music games, even navigating how it all works does take quite some time. Another reason i appreciate them been on freeplay, when you have a quid riding on a go you don't have that much time to select something before the timer forces you into a song you didn't want to play.

Comment

Played Splatoon 2 this morning with one of the boys (both have our Switch consoles in different rooms, hooked up in-game which keeps us in the same lobby but not always on the same side, it's perfect). Always great fun. Every time I go back I wonder why I'm not on it all the time.

Comment

A bit of COD 4 Remastered - man I don't think I'll ever get the FNG trophies, damn it's hard!

Playing Dark Souls has out me back on Dark Souls 3 playing a sorcerer - early game mage is a lot harder than DS that's for sure!

Also Assassins Creed Chronicles China got some love on my Vita. I love it!

Comment

Finished up Uncharted 4, just kind of limps along to its ending. Definitely the weakest of the four core entries.

Played Dangerous Driving most of the bank holiday too and passable is as far as I'd go. It's laudible that it was made with so few resources but anywhere referring to it as Burnout 3 HD is doing Burnout 3 a disservice, DD is a nice attempt but it's still a fair way off even Burnout 1.

Last night did the openings of Last of Us Remastered and Division 2

Comment

Weather's been too nice to sit inside much I did play Splatoon 2's Splatfest over the weekend and some Dark Souls III multiplayer which was loads of fun. Might begin playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice soon as I think that, maybe just maybe, I might actually be done with Red Dead 2. Famous last words...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          Played Dangerous Driving most of the bank holiday too and passable is as far as I'd go. It's laudible that it was made with so few resources but anywhere referring to it as Burnout 3 HD is doing Burnout 3 a disservice, DD is a nice attempt but it's still a fair way off even Burnout 1.
                          Shame, I was quite excited for this. When I want a Burnout fix can't go wrong with Burnout Legends on the PSP. Get the PPSSPP emulator and play it. Its still so satisfying nailing cars into barriers.

Comment

Taiko No Tatsujin on the Switch. I took a bit of a gamble with this one hoping it might be a decent party game for the family ... and it seems to have paid off On the first night all four of us were playing, which hardly ever happens. Tonight our youngest turned off Fortnite and asked to play Taiko. The song selection is decent (Evangelion theme tune!! I love it ) and we've bought some additional dlc songs too (Ghibli pack and some classical). Drum controller is good quality too, which it absolutely needs to be, but these things aren't always this well made/designed. The novelty may wear off but right now it's delivering exactly what I hoped it would.

Comment

Hopefully the postman delivers as if he does I'll be focusing this weekend on my grand Playstation 4 finale. Days Gone and The Last of Us Remastered, should take me all through next week but it depends thanks to the less than great reviews Gone has received and how LOU needs to grab me as it's still a simplistic chore to play

Comment

Just downloading the patch for Days Gone now

Comment

Working...
                                X