No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park VI - Jurassic World 3: Dominion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inferior versions are coming to Dominion and those watching Fast 9 can double whammy their Dom experience as it will show 5 minutes of the new film

Comment

Comment

The first 5 minutes of the film that was shown with Fast and Furious 9 has been released online:

Comment

I quite liked that. It offers some context to the dinosaurs, showing that they are just animals, like any other. And then juxtaposed against the modern world looking scared and out of place.

Comment

A new image from the film

Comment

Comment

That actually looks good in the trailer.

Comment

I don't mind the look of it, hopefully it sticks the landing particularly having the old cast back too. I get very wary whenever the franchise steps away from the islands as it never works out. I often read comments from people who feel the franchise is held back by the Park/Island repeated setting but I'm the opposite, the less it's about that the more diluted and generic the concept becomes so I'm really hoping they have an interesting take for this.

Comment

Trailer looks good, the last one was utter pants... so let's see how this pans out.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE!

Leaked photographs from the set, showing how mankind is adapting to dinosaurs living amongst us:

SPOILERS!

Comment

Comment

I love how confident I am in a QC spoiler not being an actual spoiler. One of these days I'll be caught out, but today is not one of those days.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            I love how confident I am in a QC spoiler not being an actual spoiler. One of these days I'll be caught out, but today is not one of those days.
                            This has already happened and I now have to mark my genuine spoilers with GENUINE SPOILER, to avoid accidentally finding out the ending to a film, like:
                            GENUINE SPOILER:

The boat sinks in Titanic.

Comment

Thanks, mate!

Comment

Two of the biggest early Summer blockbusters this year have just revealed atypical runtimes for their respective franchise. Fandango reports that Sam Raimi’s “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” will be coming in as the shortest Phase 4 film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – clocking in at just 126 minutes. The last Marvel […]

Jurassic World: Dominion clocks in as the franchises longest entry at 2hrs 26min

Comment

Working...
                                X