The Last Starfighter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Speak for yourself. I loved the film back in the day Got it on HD DVD and looking forward to the new Arrow BluRay version
    Me too, I love this film far more than star wars crap.

Comment

Aye definately

I had an Atari VCS and I wanted that to take me Into space as the last Starfighter never happened ob:

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Me too, I love this film far more than star wars crap.
        Yep, it was brilliant, still is . What made me want to watch it was a feature on BBC's Tomorrow's World about its use of CGI for all the Space Battles. I was in my auntie's house and the time and asked her to take me to watch the film, remember jumping a little when you 1st saw the Alex Beta droid face LOL.

The 80's were the best

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Yep, it was brilliant, still is . What made me want to watch it was a feature on BBC's Tomorrow's World about its use of CGI for all the Space Battles. I was in my auntie's house and the time and asked her to take me to watch the film, remember jumping a little when you 1st saw the Alex Beta droid face LOL.

The 80's were the best
          I nearly papped myself on that bit, and that was when I saw the Blu-ray!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            I nearly papped myself on that bit, and that was when I saw the Blu-ray!
            LOL, It was quite scary and gory for a kids film. It had me

Comment

A sizzle reel for the sequel has been released:

Comment

Hmmm....same font....it seems to be happening?

I am surprised but also pleasantly surprised. We all need pleasant surprises in these dark days.

I've actually been playing the NES version of this on that cheap, modded 360 I got just before Chrimble.

Yeah, it's just bloody URIDIUM. But like a worser version. I was assuming it would try to recreate the game in the film but, NO, it's URIDIUM on NES.

And CONAN is MYTH. What a stinker. It was always a cack game but it makes the C64 game look like Da Vinci. Can't believe Americans were made to play that shide, too!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm.....HMMMMMM....

Actually...it IS...alas...all "concept", after watching that vid.

But I do admire the positivity, I hope it happens and raises many smiles.

Comment

Working...
                  X