Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    Space Raiders multi-pack....reduced from 10 bags to 8
    There's a petrol station I go in sometimes where the guy behind the counter negotiates "bargain deals" of out-of-date stock. Last time I went in, I got three Space Raider multi-packs, half a dozen Monster Munch grab bags (all beef), 8 bottles of Sprite Zero and a few tubes of Smarties for £3. I'd sell you some, but they're gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
      There's a petrol station I go in sometimes where the guy behind the counter negotiates "bargain deals" of out-of-date stock. Last time I went in, I got three Space Raider multi-packs, half a dozen Monster Munch grab bags (all beef), 8 bottles of Sprite Zero and a few tubes of Smarties for £3. I'd sell you some, but they're gone now.
      On a related note, Hirst won't be posting for a while as he's attempting to run around the world, starting with an unaided crossing of the Atlantic. He'll get to Chicago before he burns out.

Comment

My local petrol station is 9mins on foot away and I frequent it on average 3-4 times a month, usually at 3am when I'm wankered and fancy a couple of bags of Lion £1 Midget Gems (the ULTIMATE) and a grab bag of beef Monster Munch.

He's disappointing compared to yours, he only seems to be constantly offloading pallets of sell-by blue Powerade and only asks me if me or my mates wanna buy cigarettes. I always say I don't smoke or tell him I'll get back to him.

Nah, don't want them dodgy fags. It's like smoking split-up wooden lollipop sticks 85% of the time and you'll be coughing up a feeling of cinnamon in the lungs for about two weeks after.

Don't smoke, anyway. It's not cool, anymore, and never was. It only looked cool because all the big US movie stars of the 40s made it look cooolcooolcoool. It only serves as a good indicator of how one cares for one's own life and health in general.

When I finally, ultimately, fully care about my own life...then I will ultimately stop. Tbh, I've gone right off it.

Smoking is rubbish.

Comment

"You wohn buy SECKERETTE? You haH friend who wohn smoke seckerETTE?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
            Space Raiders taste better stale - there, I said it.

Comment

Also, whatever happened to your tuxedo, [MENTION=7652]Hirst[/MENTION]?

You were proper posh before. Forerro Rocher and all!

Now it's all "furry roh-cha" with you.
              Last edited by Zaki; 23-10-2019, 07:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                Also, whatever happened to your tuxedo, @Hirst?

You were proper posh before. Forerro Rocher and all!

Now it's all "furry roh-cha" with you.
                The Zaki Man can!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  I'm wankered and fancy a couple of bags of Lion £1 Midget Gems (the ULTIMATE) and a grab bag of beef Monster Munch.
                  I'm a Lyons fanboy too! Keep it real hoss!

Comment

Give it to me. Give it to me - now.

Launches after Xmas for £5 per tin, contains 10 bags per tin.

Comment

^ Cool idea, but bad in concept I think.

If the tin is the same size as a Cadbury’s Heroes tin (yes I know, they are plastic now), 10 bags of mini eggs are going to rattle around it.

Now, if they just filled it to the top with loose eggs, that’s an instant win.

Comment

Oh man [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] freaking loves Cadbury Mini eggs

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                          ^ Cool idea, but bad in concept I think.

If the tin is the same size as a Cadbury’s Heroes tin (yes I know, they are plastic now), 10 bags of mini eggs are going to rattle around it.

Now, if they just filled it to the top with loose eggs, that’s an instant win.
                          Yeah 10 bags isnt great. But a box filled to the brim with mini eggs and you find me troffing them like a pig!

Comment

Another Mini Egg-lover here. But I find the little bags suit me fine, one or two bags is just enough as I can eat very little chocolate without it starting to taste sickly.

If it was a whole tub of tangy boiled sweets or tangy chews it'd be another story, I could probably do the whole tub in one sitting and feel all weird and fluttery afterwards.

Comment

Going to Cadbury World tomorrow.
                              Highlight is where you can eat molten chocolate, you can write your name in chocolate and the fat German kid nearly drowns in chocolate.

Comment

I’m the exact opposite JazzFunk, boiled or chewy sweets I can take or leave, but chocolate I could eat all day.

Enjoy Cadbury World QC, I fear if I ever go there I would never leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X