No announcement yet.

Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^weird, innit? Deffo in a minority, I even go for the green ones first...unless they're apple...

Comment

Was in Asda today and picked up a box of After Eight's Limited Edition: Mint and Orange

Could just about work but in B&M I've also seen the two weird for me to try After Eight's Limited Edition: Mint and Marzipan as well as After Eight's Limited Edition: Mint and Mango Pineapple

Comment

Mr Kiplings Signature Collection: After Dinner Mint Fondants
        Chocolate and mint French fancies, they're quite rich and the mint is pretty strong. Otherwise they're pretty much the small cake you know (lemon is still king).
        3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

LIDL Southern Fried peanuts. Cheap and really bloody cheerful. I'm gonna buy a few more bags.

Comment

Oh god, a video about the "Monte Cristo sandwich" came up randomly on my YT recommends.

I've never even heard of a 'Monte Cristo sandwich' before but by god I want one now!

NOW!!!!!!!!!

GIVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Does it have turkey, jam and cereal in it?

Comment

Dr Pepper: Dark Berry's Limited Edition
                This is the US short run that tied in with the last Spider-Man movie. In the end it was fine but a little underwhelming because it tastes hardly different at all from the standard stuff.
                3/5 Milkshakes

Fanta: Strawberry
                Not had this in knocking 15 years, nice to try again and tastes quite nice but not one you'd want regularly.
                4/5 Milkshakes

Kenco Duo Cappuccino
                Machineless coffee pods. You mix the milk powder with hot water, fill the pod halfway with water to dissolve the coffee grains then after stirring up the milk mix the two in a cup and hey presto. Much heightened risk of burns but the end result is surprisingly tasty. 6 in a pack so not worth it when the promotional price ends.
                4/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

[FONT=arial]Fanta: Strawberry
                  Not had this in knocking 15 years, nice to try again and tastes quite nice but not one you'd want regularly.
                  4/5 Milkshakes
                  I've tried a few Fanta flavours recently. Orange is still the best

Comment

I'd likely agree for the most part most Fanta flavours taste... off

Comment

The best Fanta is Lemon, but NOT the British type (which tastes like slightly sugary water). Any type sold in Mediterranean countries tastes of lemon and is incredible. There's a cult of people in the UK who go to some lengths to obtain it.

A couple of years back a consignment of Fanta Lemon from Malta turned up in Poundstretcher. I cleared them out (literally). Took me about a year of careful rationing until it was all gone.

Comment

pop man

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Does it have turkey, jam and cereal in it?
                          Ham, cheese, all encapsulated within a shell of eggy bread.

Comment

Special note - Long time since I've had any Starbursts (Opal Fruits dammit!) and they've changed the Orange one to taste more like a real orange. So much worse for it

Comment

Poundland are doing a 500ml energy drink called 'Warrior' at two for a quid.

It's about on par with Relentless, the full shug version has enough sweeteners in it to create a similar sweet/diet chemical flavour profile. It's no Monster. However, at two for a quid, it's OK.

But I won't buy it again. Because I'd rather pay a bit more for a can of summat nicer. That's the bottom line.

Comment

I bought a Twin Peaks bar from Poundland because I like Twin Peaks. I should have known better. Poor man's Toblerone. Very disappointing experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X