No announcement yet.

Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been enjoying the NEW Monster energy flavour, the PACIFIC PUNCH.

It's gorge. It's like PIPELINE PUNCH but about 26% less fizzy but with 23%+ funky niiiiiice pop flavour.

Everywhere seems to be selling Monsters at £1.15 right now and this is defdefdef worth tha wonga.

Please don't buy that 90p Relentless and think it's a barg. Please.

This has the taste, it has the flave, it has the shug, this is brilliant, brilliant stimulating pop.

Comment

I don't give a shish.

I think Monster make the nicest mass-market energy drinks out there!!

Pay me, I buy about 5-7 cans a month!!!!

Comment

I want to put "Sponsored by Monster PACIFIC PUNCH" directly under my av and MEAN it.

Therefore...everything would be meaningful.

Comment

Our lass is into those Monster drinks, she lets me have a sip of them if I've been good. I've had that Pacific Punch one and it's pretty nice, I still think Ultra Violet is the best one (even though it's a sugar free).

Comment

I will actually try those sugar free ones. I tried that acai berry Rockstar thing a few months back and really thought it was OK for a Diet one.

But generally I go for the sugar ones. With these things - when you can be paying nearly £2 a can for one - then I want a proper full energy, full flavour bomb for the wonga.

Comment

Dr Pepper: Vanilla Float Edition

There's a bit of an odd momentary aftertaste to Dr Pepper and pretty much this Vanilla Float version softens that a little. Otherwise it isn't that different from the standard version.
              3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Pepsi have just bought Rockstar Energy

Comment

Maybe they'll be a bit nicer, now. They're quite tasty (nicer than Relentless) but a bit heavy on the gob. They're OK but I rarely buy them, unless it's a choice of those V Relentless.

The main Rockstar I used to get was their 'Energy Cola' about a decade back. Now THAT was really nice but I don't see it anywhere these days.

I hope they bring out a full shug 500ml blue Pepsi version. I'll always be buying that.

Comment

Whilst the argument is sound - say goodbye to good Happy Meal toys

Comment

Kit-Kat: Coconut Edition
                      You can definitely taste the added flavour of coconut in this variant. The chocolate seems to be a mix of milk and white swirled together and it's quite pleasant.
                      3/5 Milkshakes

Vimto

Not a new variant, the classic original which has been priced pretty low of late so I've been stocking up. It'd been quite a long time since I'd had this cordial and I'd forgotten just how bloody good it is. The King of Cordials.
                      5/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Vimto actually is incredibly delicious.

That's a shame about Happy Meal toys, but the article mentions books. That's a really nice idea. We never had books in there when I was a kid, I reckon I would've loved that though.

Comment

Tango: Strawberry and Watermelon
                          I'd completely missed last years relaunch for Tango so thought this was a new flavour. They've pushed through the Sugar Free change better than most as it's flavour heavy with no weird taste the drinks usually carry. It's quite tart so not one to drink lots of in one go though I'll never forgive them for discontinuing Cherry.
                          4/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Ginger Pepsi is incredible.

Shame you can't buy Pepsi Raw anymore.

Comment

Just about to polish off a 6-pack of Fruit Pastilles ice lollies. Am I the only one who does this? I find them incredibly moreish when it's hot. I'll do a whole box in less than two hours.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Ginger Pepsi is incredible.

Shame you can't buy Pepsi Raw anymore.
                                This. Admire Ginger Pepsi.

Comment

Working...
                                X