Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
    One of my patients won't stop going on about white twix's. They are ok I guess, one of my fellow nurses is obsessed with white chocolate buenos.

As for small lunchbox bars I really miss when you could get mini Rocky bars in a share bag. Pull them from the chill shelf in the fridge = heaven. I was always more of a Breakaway/ Blue Riband connoisseur when I was treated to a BRANDED bar as a kid.
    My gran lives on blue ribands and breakaways.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      WTF has happened to GOLD BARS? Used to get 3 x 7 packs for £2 from Home Bargains, but now they've made them smaller than prinnys splooge cannon. I'm NOT impressed. They're like, half the size right now!

On the bright side, I get a Tesco £3 meal deal every day and the combo of breakfast triple, can of mango Rockstar and a white chocolate TWIX is just sublime!
      Best place seems to be Iceland, they're usually on offer in six(?) packs in the promotions bit on the left-hand side as you enter the store.

My mate moved to Greece about eighteen months back and he loved these and wanted some bringing for his leaving do. Only place that did em proper was Iceland!!!

Comment

Munchies: White Chocolate Limited Edition
        Not much to say as they pretty much are what they say that they are but they're also very moreish
        5/5 Milkshakes

Comment

They sound oh-so-sickly. But I bet they are like a white chocolate orgasm party on the tongue.

Comment

I miss the golden cookie munchies.
            Infact, I think its been over 10 years since I have had a munchie.

Comment

Just ordered a couple of bucket loads of Aachener Printen, specifically

Kinkartz Aachener Nuss-Printen umhüllt 29% Zartbitterschokolade (100g)

Kinkartz Aachener Mandel-Printen Vollmilch schokolade (100g)

Kinkartz Aachener Schokoladen Weich Printen Zartbitter Schokoprinten (200g)

( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kinkartz-...72.m2749.l2649
              Kinkartz Mandel-Printen Vollmilch 4x 100g (400g). Marke Kinkartz. D-52072 Aachen. Salz 0.73 Gramm. Eiweiß 8.1 Gramm. - Zucker 40.7 Gramm. Kohlenhydrate 60.2 Gramm. - Gesättigte Fettsäuren 8.2 Gramm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5x-KINKAR...72.m2749.l2649 )

One of the few sweet things I love, and Kinkartz are my favourite from the easily available offerings. The 8.8kg parcel of diabetes cannot arrive soon enough.

(I plan to give a load away, well, some, I'm not quite that greedy.)

Comment

^Choconnoisseur.

Comment

I tried a "What the Fanta" today where you have to guess the flavour.
                  I had apple and it was really nice for sugar free.

Comment

Despite being a sweetener-hater - and probably having mentioned it before - I actually think the sugar-free Sprite from Burger King tastes ace, I was in there end of last year and the drinks machine had run out of all Coke, apart from Zero, and there was nothing sugary to be had at all.

Plumped for that over Zero (ugh) and got a Large cup of that with my Large Bacon Double Cheeseburger XL Meal, went down too well, extremely nice juxtaposed against the density of the meal and I was nicely surprised!

Comment

I've had two of those What the Fanta's and both of them tasted Apple too. Either psychological because of the colour or a Fanta-Con...

Picked up but not tried yet - Turkish Delight: Lemon Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Picked up but not tried yet - Turkish Delight: Lemon Edition
                        I caught 5 minutes of Saturday Kitchen and Rick "Franken" Stein was finding out about the history of Turkish Delight.
                        It's rumoured that the Sultan, trying to cope with all his mistresses, summoned his confectionery chefs and demanded the production of a unique dessert to keep them all happy. This is what they came up with and the Sultan and his many mistresses were all happy.

However, he'd have lopped your hands off for suggesting Lemon Turkish Delight, you infidel!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          ^Choconnoisseur.
                          That looks like an entry in the Profanisaurus.

Comment

Just cracked open a cold bottle of Belvoir Elderflower Presse.

All I can say is bloody glorious.

Comment

The money shots!

Box of awesome.

6x 8 stacks (and bags)

and 20 bags, makes 68 in total, and me a greedy fat barsteward!

Comment

[MENTION=3905]wheelaa[/MENTION] deelaa!

Comment

Working...
                                X