• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only time I've had Wendy's is in Japan.

The Baconator. It was lush!!!

Comment

Slush Puppy Milkshake Mix: Bubblegum Blue and Strawberry Pink
      Seen loads of these types of products, the brand clearly trying to spread its wings from sea-side slushies. Repulsive though, really bad.
      0/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Just bought some Mcvities Digestives. What the hell happened? They taste like crap now.

Comment

I umm'ed and aah'ed since early September (when this particular brand appears for sale) as to whether to get any Printen this year, and settled on 'no'.

That worked out well haha!

43x bags of schokoprinten
          38x packs of nuss
          36x packs of mandel

(Was meant to be 40 of each...counting is hard?)

Likely keep 10 or so of each for me, rest given to family, friends, colleagues, as last year, like some pusher of tooth decay and diabetes.

Comment

Wait. Why do you have so much chocolate? Does it have to be bought wholesale?

Comment

No need for wholesale, although buying more lessens the shipping cost per pack quite a bit.

Why so many...the long answer is boring...the short(ish) is they're really tasty, everyone I gave packs to last year loved them, who doesn't like being given some nice sweet stuff (well, me aside, unless it's these), 2021 has been a crap year too, easy way to raise a smile on someone.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Only time I've had Wendy's is in Japan.

The Baconator. It was lush!!!
                Even in Japan Wendy's is limited to places like Tokyo. In my almost 25 years here I've only ever seen 1 Wendy's. The only thing I remember was that they had a square burger.
                Last edited by Yakumo; 08-10-2021, 22:54.

Comment

Twix: Winter Spice Limited Edition
                  Yes, the Xmas stuff has already begun and here's an offering from Twix. Essentially, it's your standard bar infused with the Xmasy winter spice added in. You can just about smell it without opening the wrapper and when you do it's immediate and strong. Thankfully though, the bitten taste is fairly subtle so you can still enjoy it largely as you would a standard bar. Overall decent.
                  4/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Not sure how new they actually are by this point, but tried those brownie M&Ms the other day and was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Kit-Kat Chunky: Blonde Edition
                      The new chocolate thing, blonde chocolate. Not sure why it's taking off but Caramac must be furious. Never the less, this works a treat, really nice here.
                      5/5 Milkshakes

Lion Bar: Blonde Edition
                      Another bars take, it's nice but doesn't have the same impact as the kit-kat.
                      3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Cadbury Snowy Fingers - too much poor quality chocolate, rank.

M&S Hand Cooked Manchego Cheese and Chilli Crisps - ooh yeah, really good. Packed with flavour, a mild heat that builds a little, the crisps are just thick enough for my tastes. Demolished a 150g bag in 5 mins, superb!

Comment

Those crisps sound great.

Comment

Yeah they sound good.

I've been eating this Doisy and Dam stuff on occasion, it's pretty decent. Their flavour combinations sound weird, but work well. A solid slab of their dark chocolate with 'maple, toasted rice and pink salt' comes recommended by me.

Their dark chocolate buttons are pretty good as well. Pretty much exactly what you'd imagine. Good quality dark chocolate version of the Cadbury's childhood fave.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              so you can still enjoy it largely as you would a standard bar.
                              Can you "enjoy" a Twix?

Comment

Something about a Twix hurts my teeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X