Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toffee Crisp: Orange Edition
    Nice, the flavouring is set about the right level. to be honest though they should be sued over how much the size of the bar has been butchered
    3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Originally posted by laurenince525 View Post
      OMG !!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY?
      why i had not heared about it before ?? it's super cool !!!
      It's not so great as all that, is it? In its local market here its OK/better options. I dont know if the UKs market has evolved much beyond Dixie Chicken and so on since I left in 2004. Going by that kid who reviews them on YT seems not...Pengin Much or something.

Comment

I like to bite off all the biscuit off a twix then roll it into a giant spiral ball and eat it in its toffee chocolate glory.

I like the salted caramel ones.

Quite liking Elizabeth Shaw Milk Chocolate Amaretto Flutes

Basically smooth chocolate amaretto matchstick chocolates with no crunch and in a smaller box. Actually quite nice, might buy another box before Christmas. 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Toffee Crisp: Orange Edition
          Nice, the flavouring is set about the right level. to be honest though they should be sued over how much the size of the bar has been butchered
          3/5 Milkshakes
          Love a toffee crisp but these days you need to buy a 4 pack and eat all 4 to get your fix.

Comment

Fanta: White Peach
            From Japan, I really don't like peach flavouring but against all odds this was kind of nice. It's not too strong and not overly carbonated either. Plus, it comes in a slick aluminium bottle you can reuse.
            4/5 Milkshakes

Comment

I'm getting Melon soda vibes from your description of the White Peach Fanta. Sounds lovely.

Comment

Just been back to the UK for a short 3 day visit. Just tried Fanta Raspberry and Grape flavours. Totally amazing. Raspberry was probably the fave.

Took a bottle back and had it today. Luvverly!

Comment

Galaxy Fusion: Blonde with Sea Salt
                  Quite small with four flat piece. Pretty much Dime sized and wrapped in foil and cardboard in a way that looks slick but you have to rip it apart because the system to open it doesn't work. The salt is proper salt and stands out against the blonde chocolate which is nice as it has that usual Galaxy style smoothness to it.
                  5/5 Milkshakes

Comment

The soft drinks giant has created a new "global innovation platform" called Coca-Cola Creations, through which it will launch a range of limited edition products

I'm all in on this line of products. Coca Cola Creations, a line up dedicated to limited editions starting with:

Coca Cola Starlight

Comment

Oreo Cadbury's Egg
                      White chocolate with oreo cream centre. Damn. This one is good.
                      5/5 Milkshakes

Comment

https://www.piperscrisps.com/collect...37558417424567

Kirkby Malham Chorizo Crisps

I generally find crisp makers always overdo the paprika when it's an ingredient. Not these. Great meaty taste too. 4 little pigs out of 5.

Will pick up a bag of the below if I see them.

Comment

A fifth Brighton based outlet has been added to Wendy's launch in the UK

Comment

I'd like to give Wendy's a bash but my nearest two (Stratford and Croydon) are a bit of a schlep for some fast food from me. Especially considering I have no other reason to go to either place (although to be fair Croydon has a pretty cool little second hand games shop with some retro gubbins).

I have a new one to add on - I just spotted the other day that Filipino fast food chain Jollibee now has a Leicester Square branch. Upon Googling it it seems there are quite a few branches spread around the UK now - Earl's Court, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Reading, Nottingham, Newcastle and Cardiff all have branches too. This had passed me by totally!

I would've popped in but it was Saturday lunchtime and there was a massive queue. Looking forward trying it at some point.

Comment

I regret reading that link as now I'm really hungry.

Comment

Wotsits Crunchy Really Cheesy

Basically cheese flavour Nik Naks. Think the old 'Hard Cheese' Nik Naks, not the 'Cream 'n' Cheesy' ones. They don't taste like regular Wotsits whatsoever, but still taste great. I was lamenting the demise of 'Hard Cheese' Niks Naks just the other day haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X