Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toblerone: Orange Twist Edition
    I probably would have been alright with this but its full of candied orange zest pieces too that I just find really off putting.
    2/5 Milkshakes

But on the flip side.... visiting the store last night and.... Toblerone Gold Limited Edition

Comment

Ooh, those sound good. Hopefully they make a return.

Perhaps I'll try a regular Red Leceister mini cheddar dipped in BP.

Comment

Coca-Cola: Marshmallo Edition
        Their second LE variant again only comes in Zero form. I can taste what they're going for but by the second or third gulp it's pretty rank
        1/5 Milkshakes

Toblerone Gold Edition
        So, turns out it does taste nice. More sweet than the standard or white bars which are still the best ones but it's nice overall. It does... smell though. Very curious but once opened, if you put it unfinished in a drawer or cupboard to return to that storage space will weirdly smell like armpit which is really off putting.
        3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

A review is underway that could lead Liz Truss to abandon the Government's entire obesity drive in favour of allowing unhealthier foods to remain cheaper as an option as the cost of living crisis continues. Calorie listings on menu's etc may also be abandoned. The review will also assess if the Sugar Tax should be abandoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Toblerone Gold Edition
            So, turns out it does taste nice. More sweet than the standard or white bars which are still the best ones but it's nice overall. It does... smell though. Very curious but once opened, if you put it unfinished in a drawer or cupboard to return to that storage space will weirdly smell like armpit which is really off putting.
            3/5 Milkshakes
            I got one this weekend just gone, just to try as I was sure the bloke would not like it (he hates Caramac and similar)

Its...different. I can defiantly see it crumbled as part of a cheesecake or melted/ curled into some compliment to a dessert but on its own its... way too much and the smell is just iffy.

I tried another triangle of it 24 hours later and left the rest for the hotel staff in the place I was staying. Caramac is great in small doses but one triangle shaved onto icecream is enough for anyone, not a whole bar.

Comment

Caramel Cadburys Twirls

Not that good, the caramel flavour (for it is flavour in the chocolate, not injected in the 'bar') destroys the nice taste and texture of Cadbury and makes it taste just, wrong.

1/5 milkshakes

Comment

I hate to give Carlson any screen time but this series of events in the US is just... weird

Comment

People are dumb, that's all I have to say.

Comment

If a female M&M is meant to represent all of womankind, I'm I little disappointed the male characters aren't getting the same treatment.
                    I mean, do all men wear big white shoes and have a bald head?? Hmm???
                    How far do we go with this bull****?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I mean, do all men wear big white shoes and have a bald head?? Hmm???

He's on to me!

Comment

I know the woman who used to voice the green M&M, back when it was the sexy M&M. That's all I have to add to this.

EDIT

Actually I have one further thing to add. If the 'spokescandies' are going 'on pause', how exactly are they going to decorate the massive M&M World store in Leicester Square? It's an entire multilevel glass edifice dedicated to the sole purpose of glorifying them. Is it gonna become the Maya Rudolph store, or what?
                        Last edited by wakka; 24-01-2023, 17:13.

Comment

Can't wait for John Oliver to dump all over Carlson again after this when Last Week Tonight starts up again in February.

Comment

Never mind all this, I'm still confused as to why the peanut M&M was in the closet watching the red M&M trying to **** a human woman while her husband was out.

Comment

That advert will take on a whole new level of controversy if Mars now needs to refilm it with Maya Rudolph and Amy Poehler as stand ins

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                                Never mind all this, I'm still confused as to why the peanut M&M was in the closet watching the red M&M trying to **** a human woman while her husband was out.
                                isn't it obvious yellow gets off by watching others while hiding and wanking in a cupboard.

What i find more disturbing was the husband says you where going to eat him without me, making Red M&M who is sentient and can talk the victim of some sort of Praying mantis style mating ritual, where he doesn't mind being devoured as long as he gets sex, his remark "i wondered what all the biting was for" seems very unconcerned for someone who is stood next to two people that wish to eat him.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 25-01-2023, 14:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X