No announcement yet.

Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owner Coca-Cola is rebranding the soft drink as Fanta Pineapple & Grapefruit.

The Lilt brand is being axed. The drink will become a Fanta flavour. Surprised it took so long, Lilt only exists in the UK

Comment

Wham: Tangy Raspberry
      The fizzy drink version of the schoolyard sweet. It's not too bad and is genuinely tangy but the bottle weighs in at 850ml that has to be drunk within 24hrs of opening. It's a change but not the kind of drink you'd want on repeat.
      3/5 Milkshakes

Mountain Dew: Voltage
      Blue Raspberry version of the drink, pretty strong flavouring and overall not too bad
      3/5 Milkshakes

Coca-Cola: Vanilla
      Not had the non-Diet version of Vanilla in a very long time and it was nice to experience again, works really well
      4/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Giant prawn cocktail watsits, we can just go ahead and shut down snacks, we’re done here people it doesn’t get any better.

Comment

Those sound excellent. I will keep an eye out.

Another top notch pick which is slightly off the beaten track is Cheetos Twisted. Highly, HIGHLY recommend these.

Comment

Cheese puffs always remind me of

Comment

WHO warns against using artificial sweeteners (yahoo.com)
              Oh look

Comment

I really hope there's some sort of U-turn on sweeteners. Pepsi and Fentimans are undrinkable now. Coke is the last man standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  It's a shame they didn't warn the world about China's covid out break. It would have saved of having to wear a ****ty mask for two years and miss 2 concerts. Thank God we don't need to wear masks anymore n Japan. Yet, the majority of people still do.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                    I really hope there's some sort of U-turn on sweeteners. Pepsi and Fentimans are undrinkable now. Coke is the last man standing.
                    Yeah, Fentimans is still ‘premium’ price, but now loaded with stevia based sweetener, and is absolutely disgusting. Pepsi (at least the version we get) tastes like it’s has become a supermarket own-brand cola. Really bad state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      It's a shame they didn't warn the world about China's covid out break. It would have saved of having to wear a ****ty mask for two years and miss 2 concerts. Thank God we don't need to wear masks anymore n Japan. Yet, the majority of people still do.
                      I watch videos of a guy going round Hard-Off and it’s incredible how many are still wearing masks there, must be 90% outside and almost 100% inside. I guess it will drop off over time, when I went to Thailand a few months back they were in a similar position where formally mask use was ceased but people keep doing it anyway. Every time I see a video there it seems mask wearing is dropping off but it’s really slow-going. I bet if it could be measured it is dropping off a few percent a month at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                        I watch videos of a guy going round Hard-Off and it’s incredible how many are still wearing masks there, must be 90% outside and almost 100% inside. I guess it will drop off over time, when I went to Thailand a few months back they were in a similar position where formally mask use was ceased but people keep doing it anyway. Every time I see a video there it seems mask wearing is dropping off but it’s really slow-going. I bet if it could be measured it is dropping off a few percent a month at best.
                        I'm sitting on the train right now with about 50 to 60 people in this car. I'm the only one without a mask. I don't care though. I've had enough of them. I've been good for the past two years, now it's time to return to normal life. Plus, the missus and I are both imune to Covid.

Comment

Well, just changed train. There's 3 people on this one without a mask. Things are improving

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Well, just changed train. There's 3 people on this one without a mask. Things are improving
                            They must read the forum! I had to wear them on the train and subway as they kept specific rules, but other than that I only wore a mask at a strange market where it was a tiny crowded building with lots of very angry-sounding signs and I didn’t want to cause bother. The same place had a big food court at the top with loads of people all eating food and drinking pop in a crowded area with no ventilation whatsoever, I felt like a right chump when I saw it.

Comment

Prime: Red
                              Well, first time seeing it sold as normal without Asbo Kids lining up at the cig counter so tried it at last. As expected it's absolutely nothing special, literally just flavoured water - not even an energy drink. But... it was better than expected also, nothing special but it has enough sweet taste to be alright

3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Working...
                              X