Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Heron knocking it out of the park at prez ... Fentiman’s 4 for a quid

Aaaaaaaaw!!!! Need to get to the Leeds Merrion Centre branch sharpish!!!

Last shift tomoz but finish at 8pm, though we're always done by 6.50 and are out by half-past. Hope it's open, think Home Bargains was last time I did my last shift and I believe both stores are owned by the same peeps...

Comment

Root beer, too!!!! Leave some for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I need my own shelf in the fridge

Comment

The breakfast of champions.

Curiosity Cola isn't the same since they cut the sugar. The cherry one held up better.

Comment

^I'm actually glad you said that me old pal, now I'm sensing I might've dodged a sucralose bullet!

Kudos to you. I bet it still tastes kinda nice but kinda watery.

I still wanna try some (never have) but if they've changed the formula then this is a dry fart and I do not regret NOT getting to Heron Foods this eve at all.

I respect Monster. When the fuccin 'sugar tax' went up last year, they kept their green 500ml Monster at full shug throughout, they just dropped the can size from 500ml to 440ml.

Not ideal but a wizard idea.

I only want the REAL, son.

Comment

It's Back!

Comment

Lime flavoured milkshake?

Not for me, thanks.

Comment

500ml cans of Irn Bru. 2 for £2 in Poundland.

Sorted.

Comment

^calories lowered massively but they kept the can skin the same. Liars. Still like it lots but let's face it, it's half as sweet.

Anyhoo, got my second Five Guys in six months, I'm still underwhelmed by the meat, post-lockdown, they appear to be using a thicker, more muscular meat that lacks a meaty flavour in the gob.

The thicker mince makes 'em feel like summat I could make at home, also.

What's happened to the finely-ground beef mince and flavoursome meat???!

Either way, get it sorted, it cost me nearly £16 for double cheeseburg, medium drink and small fries. That's a LOT for so little.

Get it sorted.

Get it sorted otherwise I'll never visit you again, nor speak of you passionately online anymore.

Get it sorted.

Comment

(yeah, I won £25.75 at bingo tonite. Then went for seven pints with me pals).

Comment

I do so love JF's late night ramblings!

That's crazy money for a burger. I though Burger King were expensive.

I'm a fan of sugar-free Irn Bru, so have gotten used to the taste, which doesn't have that artificial taste that a lot of other sugar-free versions have.

I understand "artificial" is an unusual term for a bright orange beverage that is allegedly made from girders.

Comment

Got a Sakura Box today from Amazon. It took about 5 weeks to arrive. Looking foward to trying this lot!

Comment

Multipack versions of Wispa Gold, Boost, Double Deckers and Bourneville Classic are to be made smaller to bring them under 200 calories though the individual versions... and notably the price, will remain the same. Multipack bars are so small already that any smaller and space will invert around them

Comment

[MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

I find that the sugar free Irn Bru is best when it is reeeeeeeeeally cold.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                @JazzFunk @QualityChimp

I find that the sugar free Irn Bru is best when it is reeeeeeeeeally cold.
                                Got some in the fridge!

Big shout out to Aldi's blood orange. It's so delicious and doesn't leave that sticky sugary aftertaste.

Comment

Working...
                                X