No announcement yet.

Sweet Sensations: The Soda and Snacks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's actually a wounder. I was just thinking about those the other day. Both of those flavours are top notch.

Will mark their demise this weekend by munching my way through a multipack. While watching this.
    Last edited by wakka; 24-09-2020, 13:12.

Comment

Is that the one with a Cortina in a skip?

Further back in this thread I mentioned I couldn't get hold of any Roast Beef & Mustard Brannigans so I bought a whole box.

I'm on a diet now, so I'm avoiding the carbs otherwise I'd do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Beef and mustard, just can’t get that flavour these days!

Comment

Got a coupla packs of Fruit-tella from the petrol station the other night, used to love 'em in the past.

Very mediocre, like a mediocre Maoam when chewed into a blob in the gob. Will only buy when there's nowt else half-decent. Like when I was at the petrol station the other night.

Very dull.

Comment

Giant Skittles, where have you been my whole life?

Comment

Hmmmm....Giant Skittles, you say?

Skittles are Top 5 for me! Wasn't so hot on the shell-less ones but they're only 69p a pouch at Heron Foods right now and that's a fair price!

Comment

Just had a 'Marathon - limited edition by Snickers'.

Don't be fooled. Tastes just like a Snickers, and Marathons were far superior - I'm sure I distantly remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Hmmmm....Giant Skittles, you say?

Skittles are Top 5 for me! Wasn't so hot on the shell-less ones but they're only 69p a pouch at Heron Foods right now and that's a fair price!
                    You definitely need to get on these, man! Currently a quid a go in Sainsburys.

Comment

^you know what, I will be doing, there's a Sainsburys bang next to the pub I'm going to at the weekend!

Only ones I didn't get on were the white ones, the ones for the gays. Not that I'm homophobic, more that it looked like a bag of all-mint Skittles...which sounds both the worst thing AND blasphemous at the same time. White is MINT, dummies!

Comment

Seems overly simplistic. The target was voluntary so they should calm their expectations and much like the soft drinks targets, most companies passed extra costs and taxes to the consumer rather than destroy their products, when it comes to chocolate people clearly are happy to pay extra. It's one area where Boris for once was right, beating the public with a tax stick isn't the right approach.

Comment

Just had a normal 500ml can of Relentless. They were 75p at the local shop and I was gonna buy a Monster at £1.39 but my tightwad gene kicked in so I 'relented'...

...anyway, I truly hated on these months back but I enjoyed the one today, not amazing but it's deffo done the trick and didn't taste half-bad when sipped. I think recent experiments with various Rockstars have made me seen the Relentless light, at least Relentless doesn't have that nasty, aspartame aftertaste.

Pleasantly pleasant.

Comment

PS does anyone do a 500ml 'energy cola' anymore? I know Rockstar did one back in the pre-sugar tax days which was decent if not great.

I know Red Bull did a very nice cola but not sure if it ever came in 500ml...or if it's still about???

Comment

Revisited Pepsi: Wild Cherry thanks to one of those retro/import sweet stores. Adore it when in the US and... I think I've become too accustomed to Cherry Coke's taste now as it wasn't nearly as good as I remember. I also picked up Dr Pepper & Cream Soda Edition, decent though not that removed from the standard stuff

Comment

Throw a scoop of vanilla ice cream in that cream soda and it will set you right. Bet the Dr pepper in it would taste interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X