It: Chapter Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It: Chapter Two

“X-Men” star James McAvoy and former SNL comedian Bill Hader are in negotiations to join Jessica Chastain in “IT: Chapter Two” for New Line. The new film is set to adapt the other half of Stephen King’s iconic novel, focusing on the adult versions of the child characters from the original. If it goes forward, […]

The second half of the mega-hit horror adaptation continues to move towards filming and following Jessica Chastain entering talks to play grown up Bev, word is that Bill Hader and James McAvoy are also in talks to join the film.

I don't mind the choices but for a film like this I'd have preferred unknowns to maintain the tone of the first chapter

James Ransone (“The Wire,” “Ken Park,” “Tangerine”) has scored the role of adult version of Eddie in “IT: Chapter Two” at New Line. Jake Dylan Grazer memorably played the role of the nervous hypochondriac young kid, one of the key members of the Losers’ Club of kids. The sequel portrays the kids, who were tormented […]

Thankfully they're currently steering away from big names for the adults in this sequel. James Ransome has been confirmed to be playing the grown up version of Eddie, based on appearance it's quite good casting

Following James Ransone’s casting as the adult Eddie, “Power” and “Here and Now” actor Andy Bean has also joined the cast of Andy Muschietti’s upcoming horror sequel “IT: Chapter Two” as the adult version of Stan. Beane and Ransone join a cast that includes James McAvoy as adult Bill Denbrough, Jessica Chastain as Beverly Marsh, […]

Andy Bean has been cast as Stan. This mostly leaves Chastain, McAvoy and Hader as the most recognisable faces joining the movie.

Comment

First chapter was poop anyway :-(

Comment

Now here’s an unexpected choice. New Zealand actor Jay Ryan has been cast as the adult version of Ben Hanscom in “IT: Chapter Two” for New Line Cinema. Ryan broke through on Australian shows like “Neighbours,” “Sea Patrol” and “Offspring” before segueing to more international productions including “Top of the Lake,” the lead male role […]

Australian actor Jay Ryan has been cast as the grown up Ben

Comment

Isaiah Mustafa, probably still best known as the ‘I’m on a horse’ Old Spice commercial spokesman, has joined the cast of “IT: Chapter Two” for New Line. Mustafa will play the adult version of Mike Hanlon in the film, joining a cast that includes Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, James Ransone, Jay Ryan, Andy Bean, Bill […]

Isiah Mutafa is Mike in the sequel

Comment

The first trailer for “IT: Chapter 2” is expected to arrive online this week following a digital billboard currently lighting up Times Square in New York City. Said billboard show’s the characters iconic red balloons and blood red lettering in the same font as marketing materials for the first film but with the words ‘Trailer […]

Trailer will hit this Thursday

Comment

Trailer is brilliant. But don’t watch if you haven’t read the book ... it spoils one of my fave moments.

Comment

I only saw the 2018 it last week for the first time. I have to say it did send a few chills down my spine. It's been quite some time since a movie has made me feel uneasy. Looking forward to the second chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Trailer is brilliant. But don’t watch if you haven’t read the book ... it spoils one of my fave moments.
                  Thanks!

Comment

New images from the film:

A new cover story in Entertainment Weekly has revealed several new photos and details from Andy Muschietti’s upcoming “IT: Chapter Two,” the sequel to the hit film adaptation of the Stephen King novel. In the film, The Losers’ Club – James McAvoy as Bill Denbrough, James Ransone as Eddie Kaspbrak, Jessica Chastain as Beverly Marsh, […]

Comment

Wow! It's Moss and Professor X! That clown's gonna get busted up!

Comment

Did anyone actually like the first one? When I watched it I dont think I enjoyed a single scene from it.

Comment

Yes. I did.

Comment

I thought it did as good a job as a film can. The book is a tough act to follow though.

Comment

Thought it nailed it, never found the book scary of the mini-series so couldn't really picture how the film could have been better, well up for Ch2

Comment

Working...
                              X