Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Wow, I've never seen it in its full glory. What are the aerial and the slats for?
    That addon allowed wireless transmission of the tv signal ( i think). The radar slats looking thing is supposed to sit on top of your tv, no idea how far the transmisson range is but for the era this was released in thats a very cool addon.
    Last edited by importaku; 18-04-2019, 22:48.

Comment

I'm one of those people that loves the SMS box art haha

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        That addon allowed wireless transmission of the tv signal ( i think). The radar slats looking thing is supposed to sit on top of your tv, no idea how far the transmisson range is but for the era this was released in thats a very cool addon.
        That's classic Sega, though, in how that's totally over-engineered

Comment

We need Granada. This is shaping up to be decent (despite a swathe of repeat offender titles* that I never play, don't really like, and am sick of the sight of).

Granada, though. What a bloody great game, anyone would find it fun. Would be aaaaaace if that turned up on one of these things, I love that game, it's just a ****in blast.

*Mean Bean Machine, Comix Zone, Ecco. Hope The Ooze ain't on here, either. SIIIIIICK of seeing that. Was Comix Zone ever actually a "classic"? I had it back in the day, it was bona fide certified meh with some snazzy gfx. Ponytail as well, haha. Shorts. What WERE they thinking????!!!

Comment

And Midnight Resistance. Autofire toggle on/off, left/right rotation with A/B or A/C buttons configuration, plays like a very fun dream even without rotatable joyknobs. Bang it on, SEGA, ya schidz.

Comment

Why not TFIV? III is nowhere near as good as IV
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                We need Granada. This is shaping up to be decent (despite a swathe of repeat offender titles* that I never play, don't really like, and am sick of the sight of).

Granada, though. What a bloody great game, anyone would find it fun. Would be aaaaaace if that turned up on one of these things, I love that game, it's just a ****in blast.

*Mean Bean Machine, Comix Zone, Ecco. Hope The Ooze ain't on here, either. SIIIIIICK of seeing that. Was Comix Zone ever actually a "classic"? I had it back in the day, it was bona fide certified meh with some snazzy gfx. Ponytail as well, haha. Shorts. What WERE they thinking????!!!
                Comix Zone is on it.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  To be this GOOD, takes SEGA .
                  To be this GOOD took SEGA AGES!

Streets of Rage 5 needs to have AtGames as the villains. You get to the HQ and fight the guy in charge of that lame company.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    To be this GOOD took SEGA AGES!
                    Streets of Rage 5 needs to have AtGames as the villains. You get to the HQ and fight the guy in charge of that lame company.
                    Cyber Razor Cut Inc.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, Comix Zone is ALWAYS on these things. I'd rather see something different, even Eternal Champions (which, again, I don't like, but it's a similarly flashy US-programmed SEGA title which was quite prominent a year or two earlier).

Shadow Dancer should always be on these things, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

Shadow Dancer should always be on these things, instead.
                        100% This.

At this point, Shadow Dancer is the best MD Shinobi imo. It has aged far better than Super Shinobi/Revenge and Super Shinobi II/Shinobi III.

Comment

Comix Zone looks amazing, is why. It’s a great trailer game. But yeah, it is actually a pretty crap game, I agree

Comment

I love Comix Zone! I bought one of these from Play Asia and to be honest I have no idea what the games list is. I quickly looked at the site a while back as i've been so busy with the new business and simply fell in love with the packaging. It's like picking a car based on colour!

Comment

The first release Japanese box is iconic, easily up there against the super famicom. It’s one of the reasons I wanted a Japanese one and the main reason I never went for the double pack as I prefer the original release art of the single joypad version.

Comment

That's the one I went for too. I have the original true Japanese MD box so a mini version will complement that perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X