Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
    Nintendo won't be doing anymore Mini's as the whole point of the NES and SNES units was a stopgap until the Switch Online service was ready.
    Good point. As mentioned it feels like the GB would be more feasible, even if unlikely. But things change and never say never, which doesn't mean as some point Nintendo wouldn't do something else even in a software and services world.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      A GB mini feels like an inevitability, but then this is Nintendo we're talking about - less than predictable at the best of times (why isn't there a Netflix of classic game ROMs on the Switch?!).
      There is?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        There is?
        A proper one though, with a massive library and loads of platforms - new stuff released on the reg, and all that jazz.

Comment

Looks like i won't be getting mine from amazon as halifax the tossers have screwed up my credit card, they decided send a new one out despite my current one not expiring till november and the expiry date has now changed so it doesnt match anymore with my details on amazon japan and the new card takes 5 working days to arrive amazon has sent a email saying payment method failed and to revise it so i have 6 days before they cancel my orders. Been waiting since april and now the day before its released they **** it up thannks halifax.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Looks like i won't be getting mine from amazon as halifax the tossers have screwed up my credit card, they decided send a new one out despite my current one not expiring till november and the expiry date has now changed so it doesnt match anymore with my details on amazon japan and the new card takes 5 working days to arrive amazon has sent a email saying payment method failed and to revise it so i have 6 days before they cancel my orders. Been waiting since april and now the day before its released they **** it up thannks halifax.

Comment

Picked mine up at lunch time today, along with a carrying case. Didn't bother with the Tower add-on

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                I messed up somehow and ordered two by mistake mate, you can have first shout on the second one if you like. (Tower as well ) Tracking says it’ll be here Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  See, a mini jaguar would be perfect for you
                  And perfect for the other 99 people who would want one.

Enjoy the wonders of 'Club Drive' in stunning HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    I messed up somehow and ordered two by mistake mate, you can have first shout on the second one if you like. (Tower as well ) Tracking says it’ll be here Tuesday.
                    That’s super kind, thankyou. Lemme see if I can somehow salvage my amazon order if my credit card replacement turns up before amazon nuke my order I can save it but if Royal Mail screw up and take forever i’ll Take you up on your offer.

Comment

No bother, it’s an Amazon order as well so was at the decent price. Not sure how I ended up placing twice, but they wouldn’t let me cancel it.

Comment

The Japanese Mega Drive Mini Accessories set comes with a very nice surprise!! Major Fan Service!

Comment

You mean the printout of the internals of the mega cd inside the mega cd even has a sonic cd image in there I think it pulls apart from the Twitter post I saw.
                          Last edited by importaku; 19-09-2019, 17:09.

Comment

Lol Yakumo you are all about that clickbait

Comment

You won’t believe what happens next.

Comment

Number 7 will astound you.

Comment

Working...
                                X