User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Drive Mini

Mega Drive Mini

Seems Japanese version hope Western one like SNES Mini.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.p...lassic-edition

The article seems to suggest this could be a redesign of one of the existing poor systems.

I'm hoping for good hardware that is easily hackable but I expect the ROM selection to be the usual, unimaginative fare SEGA has been feeding us for a while.

I hope its quality hardware. It would be dumb of Sega to repackage some Chinese At@Games ****. They need to do this right.

Looks odds-on to be a repackaging of the dismal ATGames MD Flashback. Hope I'm wrong about that though.

A dream could be, getting back into hardware, means a completely new system.

Hope they do this right instead of just putting out another crappy machine. Even though I donít like RPi those mini mds using the usb hub shell with it looked so great, if only they didnít lag so much.

*edit* looks like it is an AT games production.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ATGFlashback/status/985158110837911552

Nothing to see here folks
    Last edited by replicashooter; 14-04-2018 at 05:29 PM.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    The hardware looks different from the AT one. It actually looks half decent. Hopefully they don’t mess it up.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

The AT games involvement is troubling to say the least, but the hardware shown is very different. Hopefully Sega will just use the at games ‘technology’ as a starting point. For a 30th anniversary Megadive mini I actually have pretty high hopes, looking forwards to more news.