Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love driving round to the Enduro Racer theme

Comment

Finally finished the story in this one yesterday, at a very respectable 34 hours. It’s a fantastic game that lends itself very well to the Yakuza style even if some of the assets are re-used (certain animations are lifted straight from Yakuza and the music in the Rusty Nail is the same as the music in Serena’s) It was especially nice to see the care taken with the old arcade games in it, they have scanlines too. It didn’t surprise me to see M2’s name in the credits.

Now I’ve got the journey from Kiwami 2 to Yakuza 6 to make...

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
        Finally finished the story in this one yesterday, at a very respectable 34 hours. It’s a fantastic game that lends itself very well to the Yakuza style even if some of the assets are re-used (certain animations are lifted straight from Yakuza and the music in the Rusty Nail is the same as the music in Serena’s) It was especially nice to see the care taken with the old arcade games in it, they have scanlines too. It didn’t surprise me to see M2’s name in the credits.

Now I’ve got the journey from Kiwami 2 to Yakuza 6 to make...
        You ain’t play no substories??

Comment

Yeah I finished a ton of sub stories, some were hilarious like the shoulder pad story but some, like the Ripper, were downright dark. I never did raise the money to pay for that vase.

Comment

I’m halfway to paying it off!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              I’m halfway to paying it off!
              It that right, you're already dead !!!. My god if this game isn't amazing and so much fun. SEGA Japan are back and can make a ace AAA game and this game does so much 'Justice' to the soruce material.

Comment

Really enjoyed it, I gave up and started another play through with my clear data. You can't actually see everything on your first go because the yellow shine is limited to a certain amount, so its possible to miss out by not unlocking stuff on the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Really enjoyed it, I gave up and started another play through with my clear data. You can't actually see everything on your first go because the yellow shine is limited to a certain amount, so its possible to miss out by not unlocking stuff on the trees.
                  Its crazy how much fun and well made this game is. I was also playing the demo of Project Judge and that's ace. Studio Yakuza is really a top quality studio and I'm actually looking forward to stuff from SEGA Japan again Valkruye IV is ace too). Good times are back.

It's been a mad month for top quality games PS4 and XBox.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    SEGA Japan are back and can make a ace AAA game and this game does so much 'Justice' to the soruce material.
                    I've always been a big fan of FOTNS -- I've even got a framed poster -- so it's great to know this game does justice to the franchise. I'll definitely be picking it up at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                      I've always been a big fan of FOTNS -- I've even got a framed poster -- so it's great to know this game does justice to the franchise. I'll definitely be picking it up at some point.
                      . I still have the 80's film on VHS when CH4 was doing a season over Manga films. Ace film and the game is a joy to play and really does justice to anyone who liked the 80's Film.

Comment

. I still have the 80's film on VHS when CH4 was doing a season over Manga films. .
                        I had quite a few films from Manga Entertainment. Me and my best mate used to go to the local book store where they had all sorts of anime, so we'd buy one film each every few weeks. Then a local video shop started renting them, so we'd copy them if they were good. But it was nice to have a big VHS box with cool artwork.

My favourite films were: 1. Fist of the North Star; 2. Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend; 3. Lensman; 4. Ultimate Teacher.

It was cool that you had all sorts of anime to choose from -- action, sci-fi, comedy etc... I really need to watch Lensman again.
                        Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-10-2018, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                          I had quite a few films from Manga Entertainment. Me and my best mate used to go to the local book store where they had all sort of Anime, so we'd buy one film each every few weeks. Then a local video shop started renting them, so we'd copy them.

My favourite films were: 1. Fist of the North Star; 2. Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend; 3. Lensman; 4. Ultimate Teacher.

It was cool that you had all sorts of Anime to choose from -- action, sci-fi, comedy etc... I really need to watche Lensman again.
                          Used to love Manga too, I still have most of my original VHS films too. Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend 1 and II along with 3X3 Eyes 1 and II, Wicked City, Ghost In the Shell were always my favs

Comment

Wicked City,
                            Spider woman. I also owned it -- and watched it loads of times.

Comment

Working...
                            X