xXx 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xXx 4

The H Collective and Vin Diesel’s One Race Films production company have teamed up to acquire the rights to the “xXx” franchise from Revolution Studios. The companies can now proceed with “xXx 4” and plan to do so with filming to begin in December. H Collective will finance the project with several investment partners. D.J. […]

God help the world, Vin Diesel will reteam with the third movies director this December to film the fourth entry in the action series.

I haven't seen anything past the first movie and, having seen that one, can't imagine why I would ever see one of these again.

Comment

Just did a web search for xXx but I couldn't find anything to do with this film.

I had a proper look, too, clicking every suggested link for hours.

Comment

Chinese online ticketing platform Weying Galaxy has filed suit in Los Angeles Superior Court against production company The H Collective (THC) in regards to a potential fourth film in the Vin Diesel-led “xXx” action franchise according to The Hollywood Reporter. Weying says they had the opportunity in 2017 to buy the rights to new films […]

This has now become entangled in issues over rights

Comment

Working...
        X