Forza Horizon 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Horizon 4

Have clever fans found a clue that Forza Horizon 4 is headed to merry old England? Check out the evidence for yourself.

Following updates to Forza 6, people digging through its files found references to Forza Horizon 3 that revealed its Australian setting before the game was announced.

The same thing looks to have happened following updates to Forza Motorsport 7 with several files suggesting that the soon to be revealed Forza Horizon 4 will be set in the UK.

Interesting but please, please god not near London.

Oh wow. Metropolis Street Racer all over again hopefully!

Comment

I spent a lot of time in photography mode on PGR 3 when I got my launch 360, just snapping London landmarks I recognised.
      "Ooh, that's where I saw The Reduced Shakespeare Company! The Trocadero is over there!"

Comment

I'm hoping the open festival nature of Horizon means they'll chose somewhere non-typical for this.

"Welcome to the Forza Yorkshire Horizon Festival! You're in Sean Bean country now!"

Comment

They could have some areas of outstanding natural beauty if they set it in the UK.

Snowdonia, the Scottish Highlands, a few Cotswolds villages, the New Forest or Dartmoor - this could be really good. Stonehenge to drive past, or even through.

So the rumours of Japan were unfounded perhaps.

Comment

They could have danger zones.

Like if you stop your car at any point in Merseyside, your wheels get stolen and you lose the race.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              They could have danger zones.

Like if you stop your car at any point in Merseyside, your wheels get stolen and you lose the race.
              Man, that's not nice. There are far more ****ty parts of the UK than Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Man, that's not nice. There are far more ****ty parts of the UK than Liverpool.
                Yeah, like London for starters

Comment

Ha, I did wonder if anyone would bite!

I searched for "worst place to live in England" and went for that.

The joke still works though!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I spent a lot of time in photography mode on PGR 3 when I got my launch 360, just snapping London landmarks I recognised.
                    "Ooh, that's where I saw The Reduced Shakespeare Company! The Trocadero is over there!"
                    Similar thing for me when PGR2 came out and I could drive around the streets near my office in Sydney. UK could actually be a great setting for FH. Australia was decent in 3 but missed all the major cities and I think given what has been done in PGR previously that's something the series needs to take it forward even further.

Can they have vast open world with intricate cities included? Be interesting to see what they can achieve. Then they can throw in motorbikes and it'll be like PGR4 all over again.

Add the Isle of Man as DLC for the icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                    X