Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retro games (items?) you want, but can't afford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Gradius II poster at that!

Comment

No sign of bubble bursting

Comment

That's a super nice kit, that poster itself would go for a fair zenny. It'll probably double in price for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
          That's a super nice kit, that poster itself would go for a fair zenny. It'll probably double in price for sure.
          Aparently that kit box is for a 1941 PCB (from the auction description).

Comment

Elevator Action Returns for the Saturn.

I deeply regret selling my copy even though it was to that lovable [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              Aparently that kit box is for a 1941 PCB (from the auction description).
              So even for a Frankenstein kit it's still going for that price? Hah I'm so glad I got out of the Jamma game

Comment

I bet [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] wouldn't sell it now either...

Comment

Afraid so, bud - my collecting (it sounds better than hoarding) tendencies tend to make trading a very one sided affair

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                    Can one of you secret lottery winners buy this for me, please?

https://translate.googleusercontent....TAjaCH346IXlew
                    Ouch 4k, If I win the lottery I'll buy you two

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                      My old Japanese Sega Megadrive collection back, don't fancy paying a grand for a complete Vampire Killer now...that could be a boot.
                      I bought Vampire Killer in Media Land in Akiba (now sadly closed) years back for about £90. At the time the most I had ever paid for a game and a price I thought was completely nuts.

Now in Akiba it goes for around £500. You shouldn't need to pay a thousand for it, unless you're on eBay. Try YJ, it usually runs for Akiba level prices there.

Comment

It appears Eliminate Down is a pretty highly rated shmup for the Megadrive… so off I go to eBay to have a quick gander

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          It appears Eliminate Down is a pretty highly rated shmup for the Megadrive… so off I go to eBay to have a quick gander
                          It's great, last copy cost me about £150, I see there is one of UKVAC for 1200 Euros now...brilliant.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                          X