Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
    Not going to lie, part of me is tempted to purchase one.

If nothing else, it certainly offers better value-for-money than the Capcom Home Arcade on current form.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

If nothing else, it certainly offers better value-for-money than the Capcom Home Arcade on current form.
      TA has got both of them, so I wonder what he thinks of the Neo Geo stick?

Comment

I bought one last Christmas, hardware is good, the emulation I didn’t like so I returned it. Prehaps I didn’t give a real chance but I found frustrating , for example you can have scanlines but only with the ‘smoothed’ image option enabled, or you can have pixel perfect but without scanlines, both looked bad on my TV, plus having to download hidden games which I couldn’t get to work, I could not be bothered with anymore playmore crap. Once an ardent supporter, I won’t buy anymore of these snk minis unless they one day do the thing we all want properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          TA has got both of them, so I wonder what he thinks of the Neo Geo stick?
          I think both are great and both have their plus and minus points . I think the Capcom stick looks better and got a real nice selection of games , while the Neo Stick as a much better front end and is a lovely stick on its own, but the lack of WiFI support is so outdated for updates these days

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            I think the Capcom stick looks better and got a real nice selection of games ,
            My eyes have got used to seeing a huge Capcom logo molded into an arcade stick. So I now think it may be over-the-top, but it's pretty cool looking. I think it will become a sought after item when they've stopped making them, so I might grab one if the price comes down.
            Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-02-2020, 22:55.

Comment

Working...
            X