Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old and Not so good game tunes you still remember now for some mad reason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old and Not so good game tunes you still remember now for some mad reason!

There are handful of game tunes that were not that good that have stuck with me for like 30 frigging years. It's strange, but I can always remember and from time to time be found humming the theme tune to a game called Freddy Hardest.

How about you guys?

I remember that! It's not a bad tune, mind!

I've played a lot of Spectrum games from spanish developers. I remember them being particularly well animated and with very nice graphics. To this day, I love Alfonso Azpiri's work.

Comment

Skel on the C64. Utterly awful. But I spent money on it and the cover art was great. So I hammered it regardless. What a waste of time.

Comment

The off key classical music tune on the fruit simulator on the dont by this crap games collection for speccy.

Comment

Not sure about crappy but:

popped into mind.

Comment

Mate, Project X theme tune is hardly not-so-good, it’s feckin’ superb.

Here’s one that’s burned in my mind from BitD yet is a bit crap:

Comment

Comment

It's jarring and discordant but also exotic and depressing.

Comment

Also:

What a sweet, sinister groove, amazing tiny bit of choonage, moody as.

Comment

Weird, playing the above on this phone yields me the beats with no instruments, yet watching it on YouTube is fine.

Here's another link if you hear no instruments

Comment

The music of Gameboy Tennis is very irritating and on a short loop before repeating itself. Fortunately you can turn it off.

Comment

R.I.P on tge Vic20 was shockingly bad, it was just a 3 note loop that went on forever.

Other than that there isn't many bad soundtracks out there really.

Comment

Working...
                        X