Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Did you make the vids embeddable?
    I believe so. I'll check when I'm at my computer next.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      I gave this a quick go between clearing rubble and other crap at home

First impressions: incredible! First play coming soon.

Currently ranked 12th - measly 26,000 score. I can see this being a time sponge (in a good way)!

Well done Squirtle. Would be huge on Nintendo Switch - it would be perfect on it!
      Wow! Thank you so much! I'm so chuffed you're liking it. That's so good to read.

Comment

Sorted them. Had to use the video BB code rather than youtube. No idea why... Wonder if it's my adblock being annoying.

Comment

Also, don't be surprised if "Shudder" becomes the new street word for "crack"
          Just wanted to say thank you for the great review on Steam, as well. You're a star!

Comment

Will give this a download tomorrow, sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Will give this a download tomorrow, sounds interesting.
              Cheers. Hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Comment

Looks interesting. Is there a console version in the pipeline?

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                  Looks interesting. Is there a console version in the pipeline?
                  All things going well, yes. I've got some new modes to add in over the next couple of weeks or so, and then I'm going to start seeing about getting it on consoles. I'd love to get it on the Switch, but all three is the target.

Comment

Yeah, I went searching for it today but obviously couldn't find it on PSN. Must. Read. Threads. More. Thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Yeah, I went searching for it today but obviously couldn't find it on PSN. Must. Read. Threads. More. Thoroughly.
                      Oh no! Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtle View Post
                        All things going well, yes. I've got some new modes to add in over the next couple of weeks or so, and then I'm going to start seeing about getting it on consoles. I'd love to get it on the Switch, but all three is the target.
                        I might be in the minority here, but this would be great EXA Arcadia title!

Imagine seeing Shudder in arcades!

Comment

I might be in the minority here, but this would be great EXA Arcadia title!

Imagine seeing Shudder in arcades!
                          Wow! That would be awesome. I'd have to tweak it a bit to give it a proper arcade difficulty, but yeah, that would be ace!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtle View Post
                            Wow! That would be awesome. I'd have to tweak it a bit to give it a proper arcade difficulty, but yeah, that would be ace!
                            Difficulty is perfect! I think the EXA requires that the game has different modes to the home version to qualify for an Arcade exclusive release.

If you add 4:3 aspect ratio support, I'd buy the kit for my tri-sync Egret 2 cab Would probably play very nicely with a joystick too.

Comment

One last shout out to get this a whole 87p cheaper! The sale ends at midnight! Also, here's some gameplay footage.

Last edited by Squirtle; 06-09-2018, 18:18.

Comment

Whoever wrote the music was surely channeling the Bitmap Brothers at the time. It's a seriously cool soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                                X