User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    Well, some Amiga music has a C64 sort of flavour, so it's like you blended C64 with Amiga to make something really special. I'm fond of both the SID & Paula sound chips.
    That's cool of you to say. It's the first time I've had a crack at doing the music for a game as well. Had an idea what I wanted it to sound like, but never done anything like it before.

Looks wicked!

Just bought it and will give it a spin tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by randombs View Post
    Looks wicked!

Just bought it and will give it a spin tonight.
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

https://twitter.com/ShudderGame/stat...861716481?s=19

Survival Mode is now live. One life. No extra Lives. How far can you get?

Finished up Luigiís Mansion on Sunday. Almost done with MGS: The Twin Snakes and also started Viewtiful Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    Finished up Luigiís Mansion on Sunday. Almost done with MGS: The Twin Snakes and also started Viewtiful Joe!
    Hey, I'm trying to get it on the Switch, but I think the GameCube might be a bit of a stretch...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to get it on the Switch, but I think the GameCube might be a bit of a stretch...
    Sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing. I always visist this forum on my phone and I’m clicking on the wrong threads/sub-forums once in a while. This was obviously meant for a different thread entirely

Good luck with your game though! Will definitely buy it if it comes to the Switch

30% off in the Halloween Sale! Have a different kind of Shudder this year!

Oh yeah, and Time Attack Mode is now out!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/910660/Shudder/