Shudder - My new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70% off in the Steam Winter Sale!

Shudder is a high speed, twin-stick shooter with one stick and no shooting. Lost in an interdimensional wormhole, absorb powerful cosmic cells to charge up the awesome power of the SHUDDER Drive 9000TM and use it against the onslaught of interstellar Para-Bugs.

Comment

Just saying that if you want to pick this up whilst it's less than £2, best get in quick as the Steam sale ends tomorrow.

Comment

Have you considered submitting your game to GOG.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
          Have you considered submitting your game to GOG.com?
          Yes, I have. Humble, too. It's just finding the time as my job (running a degree level Game Design programme) is pretty full on. I am open to all avenues to get the game out there, and now it's pretty much feature complete, it's on the to do list... Honest, guv!

Comment

5 hours into my trial of the full game on EA access and it looks good , but I’m bored with it already I don’t think I will be buying it . But will try it again after the day One update so I’m saving my other 5 hours until release

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
              5 hours into my trial of the full game on EA access and it looks good , but I’m bored with it already I don’t think I will be buying it . But will try it again after the day One update so I’m saving my other 5 hours until release

I bought it 5 times!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                Looks wicked!

Just bought it and will give it a spin tonight.

Turns out 'tonight' would be just over two years later

I was playing Geometry Wars for a little while and then noticed Shudder in my library. Gave it a whirl and loved it!

It took me a few goes to get to grips with the shudder mechanic but it's really good fun, and a bit like Pac-Man(avoid monsters until you shake them, then go on a feeding frenzy!).

My high score is around 5000 and I'm not even embarrassed

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Turns out 'tonight' would be just over two years later

I was playing Geometry Wars for a little while and then noticed Shudder in my library. Gave it a whirl and loved it!

It took me a few goes to get to grips with the shudder mechanic but it's really good fun, and a bit like Pac-Man(avoid monsters until you shake them, then go on a feeding frenzy!).

My high score is around 5000 and I'm not even embarrassed
                  Excellent! Glad you like it. Maybe you could knock zaki off the leaderboard...

Comment

Working...
                  X