Shudder - My new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    Whoever wrote the music was surely channeling the Bitmap Brothers at the time. It's a seriously cool soundtrack.
    Cheers, dude. I wrote it.

Comment

So, how cool is this?

See the game in the green cabinet? That's Shudder, that is, being played in a pop up arcade in Milwaukee!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtle View Post
        I wrote it.
        Did you play and make Amiga games back in the day? You've managed to capture a quintessential Amiga vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          Did you play and make Amiga games back in the day? You've managed to capture a quintessential Amiga vibe.
          i was not averse to Amiga music, but I was more into C64 stuff. That said, I'll take the Amiga reference with gratitude!

Comment

but I was more into C64 stuff.
            Well, some Amiga music has a C64 sort of flavour, so it's like you blended C64 with Amiga to make something really special. I'm fond of both the SID & Paula sound chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              Well, some Amiga music has a C64 sort of flavour, so it's like you blended C64 with Amiga to make something really special. I'm fond of both the SID & Paula sound chips.
              That's cool of you to say. It's the first time I've had a crack at doing the music for a game as well. Had an idea what I wanted it to sound like, but never done anything like it before.

Comment

Looks wicked!

Just bought it and will give it a spin tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Looks wicked!

Just bought it and will give it a spin tonight.
                  Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Survival Mode is now live. One life. No extra Lives. How far can you get?

Comment

Finished up Luigi’s Mansion on Sunday. Almost done with MGS: The Twin Snakes and also started Viewtiful Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                        Finished up Luigi’s Mansion on Sunday. Almost done with MGS: The Twin Snakes and also started Viewtiful Joe!
                        Hey, I'm trying to get it on the Switch, but I think the GameCube might be a bit of a stretch...

Comment

Hey, I'm trying to get it on the Switch, but I think the GameCube might be a bit of a stretch...
                          Sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing. I always visist this forum on my phone and I’m clicking on the wrong threads/sub-forums once in a while. This was obviously meant for a different thread entirely

Good luck with your game though! Will definitely buy it if it comes to the Switch

Comment

Time attack is coming...

Comment

30% off in the Halloween Sale! Have a different kind of Shudder this year!

Oh yeah, and Time Attack Mode is now out!

Shudder is a high speed, twin-stick shooter with one stick and no shooting. Lost in an interdimensional wormhole, absorb powerful cosmic cells to charge up the awesome power of the SHUDDER Drive 9000TM and use it against the onslaught of interstellar Para-Bugs.

Comment

If you're still sat on the fence

50% in the Autumn Sale

Shudder is a high speed, twin-stick shooter with one stick and no shooting. Lost in an interdimensional wormhole, absorb powerful cosmic cells to charge up the awesome power of the SHUDDER Drive 9000TM and use it against the onslaught of interstellar Para-Bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X